The Married at First Sight Australia rich list: Who are the most wealthy contestants?

Give me a spare three grand so I can rent one of Bronson’s boats please

Between the homestays, the lavish outfits, and the expensively-assembled faces of the Married at First Sight Australia contestants, it’s hard not to wonder just how rich they are.

Yes, we’ve seen Jules and Cameron’s swanky apartment, but how much are these matrimonial money-makers actually worth?

To find out, we’ve consulted some of the internet’s most algorithmically-generated content sites, applied a heavy dose of skepticism, and had a general root around to see what we could find.

Bronson Norrish

Bronson is a businessman and entrepreneur. Never mind that the name Bronson Norrish sounds very much like a character played by Matt Berry, he’s doing well for himself.

Sadly, no actual net worth is available for Bronson. But we do know a bit about his companies. The crown jewel in the Bronson Norrish business empire is Party Boat Charters in Perth.

via Instagram: @bronson_norrish

It’s unclear how much profit it makes, but it owns a whole load of boats which can be rented for thousands. Including this one.

While his overall wealth may be a mystery, if you had to pick a MAFS contestant to launch an Avicii-soundtracked naval invasion of your love rival’s base, it could only be Rear Admiral Bronson Norrish.

Jules and Cam

While the couple were previously living in a swish Sydney flat worth $1.4million, seen on Jules’ Instagram story, that was only rented.

Since then, they’ve upgraded. Cam sold his own apartment, and they’re now living in a beaut £1 million house, complete with a pool.

via Instagram: @julesrobinson82

This bricks-and-mortar investment makes them the most tangibly asset-rich of the MAFS season six contestants.

Cameron is apparently worth $2million, based on his earnings from his cricket career. Although given he only played a total of 26 first-class games – at an admittedly not-too-shabby batting average of 30 – that may be overstating things.

Jessika Power

Jessika’s net worth is apparently $500k USD. Although that’s from a site which says “Their Passion Derives Up a Success For Her Which She Wants in Their Life and Their Net Worth is approx. $500,000.”

via Instagram: @jessika_power

Publicist Max Markson, who’d seemingly know about these things, says Jessika was earning $90,000 a year as an influencer before her appearance on Married at First Sight, and potentially up to $300,000 a year afterwards. So perhaps the $500k number isn’t so far off.

Cyrell Paule

While Cyrell’s charging £37.50 for a Cameo video doesn’t suggest she’s on the path to Bezos-level wealth, there’s got to be a decent amount of money in the Hello Fresh sponcon. Publicist Max Markson says Cyrell is one of his top-earning former MAFSA clients.

Heidi Latcham

With an even more wild range than Lauren’s net worth, Heidi is apparently worth anywhere from $100k-$5million. Which is to say this site doesn’t know.

via Instagram: @heidslatcham

If Heidi’s 240k-odd followers were being treated to reams of #ads, perhaps she’d be well on her way. But Heidi doesn’t really do sponcon, and instead works as a host on the 91.9 SEA FM radio station. Maybe there’s $5million in radio. Perhaps she invested very very wisely in GameStop.

Mike Gunner

Mike had a weird past career as a model slash globetrotting electrician, where he seems to have gotten a bit of exposure.

“I remember he showed me a couple of mini movies – heap of shots of his modelling, and how he was on billboards overseas,” an ex told nowtolove.com.au.

via Instagram: @mikekangaroo

“He said he knew what reality TV shows wanted now. He thought all someone has to do would be to see him and he would be a millionaire,” the ex said.

We’ve all seen him, but unsure how much he’s actually worth now.

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is available to watch on All 4 now. 

Related Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 stories recommended by this writer:

• Which Married at First Sight Australia girl are you? Take this quiz to find out

• The wildest Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Lip jobs and fillers: Even more Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Here are all the Instagrams for the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 cast

• This is how much cash the Married at First Sight Australia cast is making on Instagram

• Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia couple are you?