Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 girl would you marry?

Omg imagine if you get Susie

Some of the MAFS Australia Season 6 couplings have been truly terrible. So much so that I’m almost convinced the match-makers put people like Ines and Bronson together, or Dino and Mel, because they knew they would be like chalk and cheese and make great TV. But if the experts were to couple you up, which MAFS Australia girl do you think you’d marry?

Do you think your personality matches someone like Jules, who’s super caring and family-orientated, or are you more suited to someone like Heidi who has bundles of energy and is a bit mad? Or maybe if you’re someone who’s had a string of bad relationships, is a bit chaotic and likes to get into petty arguments over nothing, then you’d land yourself Susie or Ines. Yikes, you’ll want a prenup with that one.

We’ve let you know which Married at First Sight Australia guy you’d marry, which couple you are and which MAFS Australia girl matches your personality, so now find out which one you’d meet at the alter:

Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 is available to watch on All 4 now. 

Related MAFS Australia stories:

• Which Married at First Sight Australia girl are you? Take this quiz to find out

• The wildest Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 transformations

• Here are all the Instagrams for the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 cast

• Married at First Sight Australia Season 6: Where are they now?

• Quiz: Which Married at First Sight Australia guy would you marry?

• This is how much cash the Married at First Sight Australia cast is making on Instagram

Meet the new partners of the Married at First Sight Australia Season 6 cast