RuPaul’s rich list: Which Drag Race season 13 queens are making the most via Insta?

May the best woman win

With each episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race, we slowly and surely fall in love with our fave queens. As we await the fourth episode, you’re probably all over their Instagram gagging for absolutely any content to fulfil you until Saturday eve when you can finally sit down and love and hate the season 13 queens all over again.

Insta is the best place to keep up to date with your favourite queens, but which Drag Race queen is making the most money from their Instagram whilst they’re busy bitchin in the workroom?

As each queen’s follower count surges into the thousands throughout the series, their earnings are said to even double during the duration of the show. Here’s a rundown of which RuPaul queens are making the most via Insta right now.

Here’s a rundown of which RuPaul’s Drag Race queens are making the most via Instagram:

Joey Jay

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $166.25

The queen that ruffled some chicken feathers in episode one is said to be earning the least on Insta at the moment at only $166.25 per post.

Joey Jay’s Insta is full of fit mostly shirtless selfies of him in and out of drag, including some pretty hot shots of queen Joey Jay in her chickenn feathuhs.

Tamisha Iman

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $205

Our second lowest earning queen from season 13 is 40-year-old Tamisha Iman. After 30 years of doing drag, Tamisha’s Insta isn’t the most vibey out of our new queens.

With a grid filled with insights to her closet and regular check-ins with the Tam Fam, Tamisha is said to earn $205 per post.

Elliott with 2 T’s

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $235

After the shaking elimination that saw Elliott with 2 T’s sashay away and then straight back into the workroom at the start of season 13, our Las Vegas look queen is said to earn $235 per post, but it’s okay because her mother wasn’t eliminated in the first lip sync of the series.

Tina Burner

drag race instagram

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $260

Our reigning National Miss Comedy Queen is said to be earning $260 per post whilst providing the laughs every week. Whilst it’s nowhere near the dollar earned by our highest earning Insta queen, Tina would probably say if you see something, SLAY something and with almost 70k followers I’m sure she’s got her eye on the money bags.

Kahmora Hall

drag race instagram

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $269

Our look queen might have turned up in a stunning Bob Mackie dress, but the Chicago queen is said to be earning only $269 per Insta post.

The Mackie Doll’s Insta is stacked full of studio looks, big wigs and a big love of inspired looks.

LaLa Ri

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $282.50

Despite getting dragged for her super short blazer, LaLa Ri’s Insta is the perfect place to get your lip-sync fix when the next episode feels a million years away.

Our leotard lovin’ queen is said to earn $282.50 per post, go get em girl.

Olivia Lux

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $287

It’s our beautiful pageant queen Olivia Lux with her huge 173k followers. This queen’s grid is full of selfies both in and out of drag, with a sprinkling of choreo vids and Ariana Grande covers, what else could you possibly want?

Olivia Lux earns $287 per post whilst she’s in the workroom.

Utica Queen

drag race instagram

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $340

We’re finally moving out of the $200 dollar margin with quirky Utica Queen. Utica Queen is undoubtedly our boldest queen of the series and her Insta really proves that. With only 2k followers more than Olivia Lux, Utica Queen makes $340 per post via Insta, it’s so good she can feel it in her nuggets.

Denali

drag race instagram

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $348.75

Denali skated into the series with the no-shit attitude of Tonya Harding and performed an iconic lip-sync in skates. Her insta is full of beautiful make up looks and pop-inspired outfits, the queen is said to earn $348.75 per post.

Rosé

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $452.50

In our top four Insta earning queens, New York all-performing queen Rosé comes in earning $452.50 per post.

Her Insta is pretty pink, full of stunning studio shots and the odd super cute post with her boyf – it’s very cute. She might stir a little drama within the sisterhood this season, but she is keen on that Rosé promo and knows how to work an ad. Turns out Rose isn’t the winner in this phenomenon.

Kandy Muse

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $528.75

Hun, you already knew Kandy Muse would be in the top three. You might not know, but queen Kandy Muse is the former member of the Haus of Aja.

With an Insta full of bold brows and old Haus of Aja pics, Kandy Muse could earn $528.75 per post.

Symone

drag race instagram

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $607.50

Our second highest earning queen is LA queen, Symone. The super funny 25-year-old has an Insta grid filled with elite selfies and model looks.

Throughout the season, Symone could earn just $607.50 per Insta post! That’s over three times more than Joey Jay.

Gottmik

drag race instagram

Credit: Instagram

Price per post: $1,075

Our highest earning Insta queen is also our baby Queen. Gottmik (got milk?) has a huge following of 424k followers. The LA queen is also known for being an MUA on some big LA stars and is estimated to earn $1,075 per post whilst in the workroom. That’s four digits! And, a lot more than Joey Jay who could bank just $166.25 per Insta post.