This is how old all of the cast of Bling Empire on Netflix are

They are all so much older than I was expecting?!

Do you ever wonder how the other half live? What it would really like to be a multi-millionaire, with more money than sense and a whole load of rich friends to blow it all with? That’s literally what Bling Empire is all about. These guys have the world at their feet, and the show follows their day-to-day dramas and how they spend their fortunes. And we’re not talking retired tech billionaires, the cast of Bling Empire have varying ages, from seasoned tycoons to young heiress spending thousands on clothes and parties.

Here are the ages of all the cast members in Bling Empire on Netflix.

Kevin Kreider – 39

The ages of all the cast members in Bling Empire on Netflix

via Netflix

Model Kevin was born in Korea and adopted into a white family. He celebrated his 36th birthday during season one of Bling Empire, and is 39 now. He was the focus in the 2019 documentary “The Ugly Model” and is the CEO of his own company in Los Angeles, Taejin Entertainment LLC. He also works as a coach, giving people advice on nutrition and fitness.

Kane Lim – 32

via Netflix

Kane Lim is 32, and grew up in Singapore where his family made their money in oil, shipping, tanking, and real estate. He moved to LA from Singapore nine years ago and is said to have made his first million by the time he was 20.He’s also mates with Rihanna, which is a massive flex.

Christine Chiu – 39

via Netflix

Bling Empire’s resident name-dropper, Christine, is 39. Christine Chiu was born in Taiwan, but now lives in LA. She married celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Gabriel Chiu 15 years ago, and the pair have a young son together, Baby G.

Dr Gabriel Chiu – 54

Dr Gabriel Chiu

via Netflix

Dr Gabriel Chiu, Christine’s husband, is 15 years her senior – aged 54. In the show, it’s revealed he is 24th direct descent of the Song dynasty, an imperial dynasty of China that began in 960 and lasted until 1279. If they were still in existence Gabriel’s father would be an emperor and he would be next in line.

Kelly Mi Li – 36

via Netflix

36-year-old Kelly was born in Kunming, China, but moved to Chicago when her doctor mother got a job at the University of Illinois. In season one of the show, she said in her 20s she was married to a Chinese man and had a very privileged life (the pair owned seven cars and four houses). Until one day he was arrested for running one of the biggest cyber scams in American history.

Andrew Gray – 35

via Netflix

Andrew Gray is 35, and an actor from California. He’s best known as being the red Power Ranger, yep, remember that fun fact about him? He dated Kelly for five and a half years, before they split.

Anna Shay – 62

via Netflix

Bling Empire queen Anna Shay is 62-years-old!!! You wouldn’t think that when she arrived on season one the show smacking a wall with a hammer, would you? She lives in Beverly Hills and is half Japanese and half Russian. Heiress Anna’s father, Edward Shay, is the late billionaire founder of Pacific Architects and Engineers, a defence contracting firm.

Jaime Xie – 24

via Netflix

Jaime is the youngest member of the Bling Empire cast, aged 24. The fashion blogger and influencer is the daughter of Ken Xie, a Beijing-born billionaire who made his fortune in cybersecurity technology in Silicon Valley. He founded the company Fortinet in 2000 and has an estimated net worth of around $4billion.

Kim Lee – 34

via Netflix

34-year-old Kim Lee was born in California and raised by her mom and stepdad. Her mother is from Vietnam and her stepdad is from France. She used to be a model, but is now a world-famous DJ. On the show she is described as “Asia’s Calvin Harris” and the  “number one hottest female in south east Asia”. She’s now a self-made millionaire, and in season two learns she has landed a residency gig in a hotel in Las Vegas.

Dorothy Wang – 34

via Netflix

34-year-old Dorothy Wang joined the cast of Bling Empire in season two. She was born and raised in Beverly Hills, and is a bit of a seasoned reality television star. She first rose to fame on The Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills – she appeared on that show from 2014 to 2016. She was also on Famously Single from 2016 to 2017. Her life hasn’t all been reality TV though, Dorothy has also worked in real estate and launched her own jewellery line.

Mimi Morris – 53

via Netflix

Mimi Morris also joined the cast in season two. She is Vietnam born, and 53-years-old. Mimi has since moved to the US, started her own business, and become a millionaire. She’s married and has three children. Her husband is Don Morris and there is a 22-year age gap between them, making Don 75.

Guy Tang – 40

Guy Tang

via Netflix

Guy Tang is a 40-year-old celebrity hair colourist, YouTuber and musician. Through his work as a hair stylist he has worked with celebs such as Mariah Carey.

Season three of Bling Empire is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.