This is how old all of the cast of Bling Empire on Netflix are

Anna is 60!!

Do you ever wonder how the other half live? What it would really like to be a multi-millionaire, with more money than sense and a whole load of rich friends to blow it all with? That’s literally what Bling Empire is all about. These guys basically have the world at their feet, and the show follows their day-to-day dramas and how they spend their fortunes. And we’re not talking retired tech billionaires, the cast of Bling Empire have varying ages, from seasoned tycoons to young heiress spending thousands on clothes and parties.

Here are the ages of all the cast members in Bling Empire on Netflix.

Kevin Kreider – 37

Bling Empire, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, oldest, youngest, age, real life, show, series, reality, Kevin Kreider

via Netflix

Model Kevin was born in Korea and adopted into a white family. He celebrates his 36th birthday during Bling Empire, so would be 37 now. He was the focus in the 2019 documentary “The Ugly Model” and is the CEO of his own company in Los Angeles, Taejin Entertainment LLC. He also works as a coach, giving people advice on nutrition and fitness. And he’s besties with Kane.

Kane Lim – 31

Bling Empire, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, oldest, youngest, age, real life, show, series, reality, Kane Lim

via Netflix

Kane Lim is 31, and grew up in Singapore where his family made their money in oil, shipping, tanking, and real estate. He moved to LA from Singapore nine years ago and is said to have made his first million by the time he was 20.

Christine Chiu – 38

Bling Empire, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, oldest, youngest, age, real life, show, series, reality, Christine Chiu

via Netflix

Bling Empire’s resident name-dropper, Christine, is 38. Christine Chiu was born in Taiwan, but now lives in Bel Air. She married celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Gabriel Chiu 14 years ago, and the pair have a young son together.

Dr Gabriel Chiu – 53

Dr Gabriel Chiu

via Netflix

Dr Gabriel Chiu, Christine’s husband, is 15 years her senior – aged 53. In the show, it’s revealed he is 24th direct descent of the Song dynasty, an imperial dynasty of China that began in 960 and lasted until 1279. If they were still in existence Gabriel’s father would be an emperor and he would be next in line.

Kelly Mi Li – 35

Bling Empire, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, oldest, youngest, age, real life, show, series, reality, Kelly Mi Li

via Netflix

35-year-old Kelly was born in Kunming, China, but moved to Chicago when her doctor mother got a job at the University of Illinois. In the show, she says that in her 20s she was married to a Chinese man and had a very privileged life (the pair owned seven cars and four houses). Until one day he was arrested for running one of the biggest cyber scams in American history.

Andrew Gray – 33

Bling Empire, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, oldest, youngest, age, real life, show, series, reality, Andrew Gray

via Netflix

Kelly is now dating 33-year-old actor Andrew. He’s half Latin and half American and is best known as being the actual red Power Ranger. Andrew also works as a professional model, represented in various cities in the United States, in Italy and in Asia.

Anna Shay – 60

Bling Empire, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, oldest, youngest, age, real life, show, series, reality, Anna Shay

via Netflix

Bling Empire queen Anna Shay is 60-years-old!!! You wouldn’t think that when she arrived on the show smacking a wall with a hammer, would you? She lives in Beverly Hills and is half Japanese and half Russian. Heiress Anna’s father, Edward Shay, is the late billionaire founder of Pacific Architects and Engineers, a defence contracting firm.

Anna’s 27-year-old son Kenny Kemp also appears on the show.

Jaime Xie – 23

Jaime Xie

via Netflix

Jaime is the youngest member of the Bling Empire cast, aged 23. The fashion blogger and influencer is the daughter of Ken Xie, a Beijing-born billionaire who made his fortune in cybersecurity technology in Silicon Valley. He founded the company Fortinet in 2000 and has an estimated net worth of around $4 billion.

Kim Lee – 32

Bling Empire, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, oldest, youngest, age, real life, show, series, reality, Kim Lee

via Netflix

32-year-old Kim Lee was born in California and raised by her mom and stepdad. Her mother is from Vietnam and her stepdad is from France. She used to be a model, but is now a world-famous DJ. On the show she is described as “Asia’s Calvin Harris” and the  “number one hottest female in south east Asia”. She’s now a self-made millionaire. 

Guy Tang – 39

Guy Tang

via Netflix

Guy Tang is a 39-year-old celebrity hair colourist, YouTuber and musician. Through his work as a hair stylist he has worked with celebs such as Mariah Carey.

These are all the known ages of the Bling Empire cast. Bling Empire is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.