Ranked: Who in Bridgerton lives in the most expensive home?

Anyone got a spare few hundred million?

Bridgerton looks like a painting. The filming locations are stunning and houses and castles are huge and luxury – so you might be wondering how much the places we see in Bridgerton on Netflix actually cost to buy in real life.

New research from mortgage experts at money.co.uk reveals the estimated list prices for all the regal residences featured in the show. As part of a Mortgages for Monarchs report, the valuation experts to reveal just how much each of the regency-era buildings from the show would be worth on the property market today.

Here’s how much the real life locations used for the houses in Bridgerton actually cost. Prepare to read and weep at what you will never be able to afford.

6. The Featherington Residence – No. 1 Royal Crescent – Bath – £6,439,162

via Instagram @no1royalcrescent

The cheapest house of all those used as one of the filming locations for Bridgerton is that of the Featherington family, which will cost a buyer today £6.4million. No.1 Royal Crescent is tagged onto the end of 30 Grade I listed terraced houses which form the rest of the crescent. The exterior features as the home of the Featheringtons, and the interior of the museum has been decorated as you might expect for a grand regency-era home.

5. The Bridgerton Residence – Ranger’s House – Greenwich, London – £35,233,027

Bridgerton, houses, cost, filming locations, real life, homes, residence, Netflix, filming, price, palace

via Netflix

Up next, and with a huge jump in price, is the stunning home where the Bridgertons live. The Grade I listed house backs directly onto Greenwich Park, and today it houses a world-class art collection by Sir Julius Wernher. In the show, the exterior of Ranger’s House is covered with wisteria plants and features many of the dramatic scenes. It would cost £35million today.

4. Lady Danbury’s Residence – Holburne Museum of Art – Bath – £44,534,990

via Netflix

Lady Danbury’s house looks like it should be on a postcard, she really is living. And it looks that pretty because it literally is a museum of art in real life. The impressive exterior of the Holburne Museum was used in Bridgerton’s ball scenes as the characters arrive at one of the lavish ballrooms. The Grade I listed building was originally designed to be used as a hotel, but is now dedicated to fine and decorative artworks, collected by Sir William Holburne. In real life, the place is worth around £44million.

3. The Duke of Hastings’ Residence – Wilton House – Salisbury – £111,971,261

via Netflix

Regarded as one of the UK’s finest stately homes, Wilton House has not only been a key location in Bridgerton, but also in The Crown, Emma and Pride and Prejudice. Once used as a nunnery, the state rooms, parkland and 14,000 acre grounds are now more commonly seen on screen. And it just makes it into the top three of most expensive homes in Bridgerton, as it costs nearly £112million. Definitely fit for a Duke.

2. The Duke and Duchess’ Residence (Clyvedon Castle) – Castle Howard – York – £213,416,717

via Netflix

Clyvedon Castle is where we’ve all dreamt about moving in and becoming the next Duchess. The castle in real life is Castle Howard, worth over £200million to buy today. The 140-room castle took over 100 years to construct and was once served by its own railway station. Not bad, not bad.

1. Queen Charlotte’s Residence – Hampton Court Palace – Richmond, London – £473,096,481

It’s only right that the Queen herself lives in the most expensive house. At approximately 47,000 square meters, Grade 1 listed Hampton Court Palace really is fit for royalty. Built in the 1500s, the palace comes complete with tennis courts, and a kitchen large enough to prepare a lavish banquet for 800. It’s worth a jaw-dropping £473million. This is where season one palace scenes were shot, with season two moving to Wilton House. It’s not known how much this house costs.

Both seasons of Bridgerton are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.