difficult person test

This ‘difficult person test’ will definitively tell you if you’re hard to get on with

I don’t know if I’m ready to know this

Right now there’s a test called the “difficult person test” going viral, and it tells you how hard you are to get on with.

Are you a hothead? Do you get bothered by other people simply existing? Do you deeply monitor romantic partners? Are you kind to people who you think will benefit you in the future? These are all questions you’ll be asked in the test to truly find out what kind of person you are.

The test is by IDRlabs, and people on Twitter have been sharing their results. Here’s a step-by-step guide on exactly how to do it and get your result.

Here’s how to do the difficult person test:

• All you have to do is go to the test website here.

• Answer 35 quick questions (it only takes a couple of minutes) by saying if you agree or disagree with the statement in front of you.

difficult person test, IDR Labs, viral, test, quiz, take, results, how to, Twitter

• Then the site will present you with a chart, showing you which qualities you possess and a percentage score of how difficult or easy you are to get along with as a person.

• You get rated on callousness (being insensitive or cruel), grandiosity (entitlement), aggressiveness, suspicion, manipulativeness, dominance and risk-taking.

• Underneath the chart and score will be a further explanation of the chart, all the different sections and what they mean – just in case you don’t really understand what the test is telling you about yourself.

Just a pre warning, prepare to feel absolutely seen by this. If you’re feeling like sharing your result (to be honest, you really might not) loads of people have taken to Twitter to share theirs by screenshotting the chart and percentage score. Good luck – you’re going to need it.

Take the test here.