Just 29 more Bridgerton memes, this time all thirsty ones about the Duke of Hastings

Oh GO ON THEN

Bridgerton memes are good, we know this already. So what if we took all the best Bridgerton memes, and narrowed them down to just being about our favourite part of the series, the Duke? That sounds so naughty, let’s do it.

If, and there’s no need to be ashamed, you love nothing more than scrolling through pictures of Simon, imagining you’re that spoon he seductively licks and admiring the sexy way he lifts one eyebrow when he talks then you are in for a treat. I’m not going to even pad this out more than it needs to be, because you’re literally just here to look at hot memes. So, go! Enjoy! Here they are! You’re so, so, so welcome.

1. No words

2. Magic !!

Bridgerton, memes, meme, reaction, tweets, Twitter, Duke of Hastings, Simon Basset

3. This should be illegal

4. The lighting here is simply divine

5. Nature is healing x

6. HELLO YOUR GRACE

7. I mean, same

8. Asking for a friend x

9. They are all sooo good x

10. Good morning to the Duke and the Duke only

11. They live rent free in my head now

12. Breathe if you agree

13. His correct title

14. To be honest, nothing more needs to be said

15. Compelling !!! Riveting !!! ART

16. The people’s Duke !

17. A masterpiece right here

18. Help me I’m falling

19. I am LOOKING

20. We are not worthy

21. I LOVE YOU

22. Wow? I love cameras?

23. Erm, yes

24. Welcome to my world x

25. Just one constant, ongoing swoon at this point

26. Please hun

27. I’m hooked

28. It would be my pleasure x

29. I am a DUCHESS now

Bridgerton is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.