megan barton hanson, scott disick

Megan Barton Hanson calls Scott Disick’s random messages to her ‘abusive’

He told her to write Eyal an apology for ‘mugging him off’

Megan Barton Hanson has called Scott Disick’s messages to her “abusive”.

Last month, Megan posted a screenshot on her Instagram story of DMs from Scott, where he bizarrely tried to get her to apologise to Eyal Booker for how she treated him on Love Island (two whole years ago), saying he was “astonished by her behaviour”.

Speaking on Slide into My Podcast, Snoochie Shy’s podcast with Kaz Crossley and Jordan Hames from Love Island, Megan called it “the most popular DM of the month”, saying the messages were “just pure abuse”.

Via Instagram @meganbartonhanson

Megan also told the podcast she doesn’t believe Scott himself sent the DM. It has previously been reported she said Eyal may be behind the messages.

Scott’s bizarre message said he’d been “recently introduced to a beautiful man named Eyal” and he’d been “astonished by [Megan’s] behaviour” on Love Island. He said Megan had been “mugging [Eyal] off”, and asked her to “write him an apology”.

Speaking on the podcast, Megan said she was shocked and had to reread the message a few times.

She said: “I couldn’t believe it when he came back with that massive paragraph of just abuse and how savage that was”. She sent the “whole abusive paragraph” to all her friends, and says she then “had to share” the DMs to her story too.

Megan’s Instagram story of the DMs

Megan told the podcast she doesn’t believe Scott sent the DMs to her.

She said: “I definitely don’t think it’s Scott who wrote it, like ‘mugging off’? I’ve never heard a Kardashian be like ‘oh I’m mugging off.'”

She “doesn’t know” who sent it, but called the messages “so British”.

Eyal’s girlfriend Delilah Belle Hamlin is the older sister of Scott’s rumoured girlfriend, 19-year-old Amelia Hamlin. Megan called Eyal and Scott “brother-in-laws”.

Megan has previously said Eyal might be behind the messages, but when the podcast hosts asked her about it, she said she didn’t know. “It’s hard to believe, surely not?”, she said.

Megan and Eyal on Love Island in 2018

Megan questioned why Scott would send the DMs to her. She said Scott “could be doing literally anything, go on a private jet to wherever he wants in the world, and he’s there thinking about Love Island from two years ago.”

She also says the messages were sent at 5am Scott’s time, speculating “he must have been absolutely smashed”.

Megan said when she saw the first message and replied, she was “on a date with a really fit guy”, so her “ego and confidence was through the roof”. She thought “maybe I’m just glowing on Instagram right now” and thought that was why Scott was messaging her to ask “a few questions”.

After one of the podcast hosts said Megan’s “hey you” response was “very flirtatious”, Megan said she “could’ve been Mason’s step mum”. She joked she asked her manager for an LA agent and thought she was going to be on the next series of Keeping Up with The Kardashians.

Megan confirmed she didn’t respond to Scott’s message asking her to apologise to Eyal.

Featured image via Instagram @meganbartonhanson