Ranked: These are the top 10 shows from 2020, according to IMDb

If you haven’t watched these, where have you been?

IMDb is officially the world’s most trusted source for all things TV shows and movies. So basically, if IMDb says something is good – it’s good. Today, IMDb has released its official ranking for what shows performed the best consistently in 2020 – creating a go to top 10 watchlist for the year.

The list contains Netflix classics coming back for new seasons and completely new arrivals on other sites such as Disney and Amazon Prime too. If you haven’t seen any of these then congratulations – you have a whole new watch list ready and waiting for you.

Here’s the full list of the top shows in 2020:

imdb, top, shows, 2020, best, TV, series, Amazon, Prime, Disney, Netflix, ranking

In first position and being crowned the best scripted TV show of the year is The Boys, which had its second season released this year. This is shortly followed by Netflix series Money Heist, Dark and Ozark. Up next is new Disney series The Mandalorian and Netflix surprise chess hit The Queen’s Gambit and Netflix favourite The Umbrella Academy. Completing the top 10 shows of 2020 are Westworld, The Witcher and season four of The Crown. The Crown has had its fair share of controversy this year, but has consistently stayed within the Netflix Top 10 list.

The 10 TV shows list is based on which ones consistently charted highest on the site they are aired on weekly and TV rankings on IMDbPro in 2020. IMDbPro rankings are based on the actual page views of the more than 200 million monthly visitors to IMDb worldwide.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.