These are officially the best reality TV shows to come out of 2020, according to IMDb

Love Is Blind was robbed!!!

This year we’ve needed trashy reality TV more than ever. And boy, this might be the only thing that 2020 has not let us down with – this year has produced some of the best reality TV shows we could ever dream of.

Who can even remember what life was like before Love Is Blind? Or before the days of Davina and Christine creating none stop chaos on Selling Sunset? Not me. IMDb has put together a full list of the best performing of these series consistently, and honestly it’s like looking at my idea of a dream night in.

Here’s the official list for the best reality TV shows of 2020:

Best, reality, TV, shows, 2020, top, ranking, this year, Netflix, competition, series, watch, Hulu, Amazon, BBC, ITV, ranked, list

Fairly shockingly, taking the top spot in the best reality TV shows of 2020 list is Netflix dating series Too Hot To Handle. To be fair, it is one of the top watched Netflix series ever and people were binging the whole thing within the first weekend it came out. Lana would give it the green light, that’s for sure.

Netflix topped the charts with Selling Sunset bringing another chaotic season and taking second, and possibly the wildest show Netflix has ever produced, Love Is Blind, took third. Completing the top five is The Great British Bake Off and Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

The rest of the list is ITV’s pretty strange but equally addictive The Masked Singer, Top Gear, Survivor, RuPaul’s Drag Race and then The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills.

The 10 best TV reality TV and competition shows list is based on which ones consistently charted highest on the site they are aired on weekly and TV rankings on IMDbPro in 2020. IMDbPro rankings are based on the actual page views of the more than 200 million monthly visitors to IMDb worldwide.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.