Made in Chelsea, next week, preview, what happens, Ollie Locke, Gareth Locke, The Wedding, marriage, wedding, clip, watch, last, series

Made in Chelsea next week will be a special episode for Ollie and Gareth’s wedding

Ollie has said Made in Chelsea: The Wedding is ‘spectacular’

It has been confirmed that next week’s Made in Chelsea will be a special episode, showing the wedding of Ollie Locke and Gareth Locke. Made in Chelsea: The Wedding will be the last episode in the current series.

In heartbreaking scenes this week, Gareth Locke said his mother is in a care home suffering with Alzheimer’s and Covid-19 so is unable to come to the wedding and they can’t visit her. The pair have also said they’d planned a huge dream wedding which can’t happen because of current restrictions. So instead, they decided to get married ASAP, and we will all be there to see it!

Ollie announced the news on Twitter, saying: “I’m very happy to confirm that next Monday is a VERY special episode of Made In Chelsea!! Made in Chelsea.. THE WEDDING!! We have kept everything very secret… but just you wait!!!! It’s SPECTACULAR!! Xxx”.

At the start of last month it was revealed Ollie and Gareth had tied the knot in secret. They were said to have decided last minute to bring their ceremony forward, as second lockdown restrictions in the UK were about to kick in. They had a candlelit ceremony in London, with Binky Felstead as bridesmaid.

Of course, that won’t be everything that the show covers because there is still a lot of drama to wrap up. Paris and Verity are still fighting, there’s the ongoing feud between Emily, Habbs and Harvey, it looks as though Tristan and Olivia are going to make it official and there’s that one question everyone wants the answer to: Are Sam and Zara getting back together or what?!

Watch the full preview of everything to expect from Made in Chelsea: The Wedding here

Made in Chelsea: The Wedding will be on E4 next Monday (14th) at 9pm.