Kardashian, Jenner, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Prank, video, call, FaceTime, TikTok, watch, video, celebrity, reaction

The Kardashians have pranked all their celebrity pals with a hilarious FaceTime call

Ok but why doesn’t my contacts list include the Biebers, Jennifer Lawrence and Addison Rae?

The entire Kardashian and Jenner clan have pranked their A-list friends in a hilarious FaceTime call video which Kylie shared on her TikTok.

In the prank, Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashian-West, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall and Kylie Jenner all sit as though it’s a serious photograph and FaceTime their friends. They then sit there silently and record their confused reactions, and they really got some people good.

Watch the full clips below:

Some of the celebs the Kardashian family called up on the TikTok video include: Tristan Thompson, Addison Rae, Justin and Hailey Bieber, Anastasia Karanikolaou, James Charles, Travis Scott, Jennifer Lawrence, Jaden Smith and Tyler, The Creator. I don’t know about you, but that is a contacts list I would love to get hold of.

Most of the celebs were clearly confused, with Justin Bieber saying “This is…what is happening?!” Jennifer Lawrence asking if it was real and Kylie’s baby daddy Travis Scott questioning “WHY?!” and then hanging up. Same.

The videos of the Kardashian family prank on Kylie Jenner’s TikTok have both had nearly 40 million views. Between them they’ve had 20 million likes and 190k comments. James Charles commented beneath the video which featured him saying: “I thought I was going to get sued” whilst another user added: “Jennifer Lawrence being genuinely shocked to get a call from you is the best thing ever”.

Ahhh, this is just like the good old pranking days of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

For more of the best TikTok videos, trends and memes – follow The Holy Church of TikTok on Facebook.