what do you meme filter

This is how to get the ‘what do you meme’ filter that’s all over TikTok and Insta

Yes I am going to make myself into a meme

What Do You Meme is the game that’s kinda like Cards Against Humanity, but just much better and actually funny, and now they’ve created a What do you Meme filter to use on Instagram and TikTok.

The card game has been around for a while and in the game you create different memes with picture and word cards. Each round a rotating judge picks a photo card and then everyone else goes round and shows a caption card to complete the meme. Whoever the judge thinks is funniest wins the round.

And now you can basically make yourself the centre of a meme, without having to go viral on the internet first. What Do You Meme has created filters on TikTok and Instagram.

@rubyyoliviaathey do be spying doe ##fyp ##xyzbca ##captionthis♬ original sound – Ruby

On Instagram it’s pretty much just being used to create yourself into a meme, however on TikTok, the filter is called “Caption This”. And people are saying it’s basically like your own FBI agent spying on you because of how accurate it is.

If you want to try it out these are the easy steps to follow:

How to get the What Do You Meme filter on TikTok:

1. Open TikTok and choose the “Create” option.

2. Once the camera has opened select “Effects”.

3. Select “New” and scroll down a little bit until you find the one that says “What Do You Meme?”.

4. Click on it and make your video in the hopes of going TikTok famous.

How to get the What Do You Meme filter on Instagram:

1. Open Instagram and click to add to your Stories.

2. Scroll to “Browse Effects”.

3. Search for “What Do You Meme”.

4. Click on the “What Do You Meme”  creator and there you’ll find the filter.

Now if only my meme could go viral that would be great.