PLT’s Black Friday sale is offering up to 99 per cent off and people are going mad for it

A dress was literally listed for 5p

PrettyLittleThing is taking part in this year’s Black Friday sale and offering customers up to 99 per cent off items. Clothes and accessories were going for as little as 4p when the sale started at midnight. 4p??? It’s actually insane.

Naturally the majority of the items are now out of stock as people went on the site as soon as the sale started. Some of the offers included dresses for sale at 5p, shorts for 4p, crop tops for 6p and sweatpants for 8p.

If you were quick on the sale you could have got a whole outfit including dress, heels and a bag for 45p.

PrettyLittleThing announced its huge Black Friday discount at midnight and tweeted to let followers know.

PLT said: “Pink Friday has ARRIVED #PLTPinkFriday Shop up to 99% off absolutely everything. WHILE STOCKS LAST. Shop through this link.”

Many of PLT’s followers tweeted about what they had got in the sale, including one user who said they had ordered £600 worth of clothing for £6.

One said they had bought seven items for £1.13 and another said they had got 21 items for £5.

However some people on Twitter complained that many items were out of stock but still available to look at on the site.

PrettyLittleThing has been teasing followers this morning saying more lines may be added to the sale today and at midday today they restocked a load of products to the site.

Featured image credits: PrettyLittleThing