MasterChef: The Professionals, quiz, Masterchef, trivia, test, food, fun, BBC

Quiz: If you can name these posh foods you should go on MasterChef: The Professionals

Ok but there is definitely no difference between a bisque, jus and gravy

You’d be forgiven for watching MasterChef: The Professionals and wondering if any of these people have actually stepped foot in a professional kitchen or if they must somehow be joking. Remember that guy who made a cod omelette in the skills test? And boy oh boy have we seen some messes in the so-called “signature” round – I would not be proud to put my name next to some of those inhalations. So if you sometimes sit and think you could do a lot better than the top dogs, this fancy food quiz is about to prove if you really could show them a thing or two on MasterChef: The Professionals.

If you know the difference between a gravy, sauce, bisque and jus, and know your sweetbreads from your cavolo nero you should ace this. Do you think Monica and Marcus could request anything from you in the skills test and you’d been fine? The kitchen is yours, chef.

Take this quiz to see if you’ve got what it takes to ace MasterChef: The Professionals

MasterChef: The Professionals is on BBC now. Previous episodes are available on iPlayer and Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.