There’s going to be a Christmas all-stars Celebrity MasterChef and the lineup is unreal

I’ve waited so long to see Spencer back in the kitchen

This year there is set to be a Celebrity MasterChef Christmas special bringing back some of the best contestants to ever grace the kitchen.

There will be two episodes over the festive period, and eight of our fav celebs will be back competing in Christmas-themed challenges. It will all be judged by John Torode and Gregg Wallace.

The exact dates haven’t been confirmed, but here is the full cast list of who is battling to be named the Christmas Celebrity MasterChef winner.

Spencer Matthews

Celebrity MasterChef, Christmas, special, 2020, celeb, festive, episodes, cast, lineup, full, Spencer Matthews

via Instagram @spencermatthews

Made in Chelsea star Spencer Matthews won MasterChef in 2018 and has since come back as a critic in new celeb episodes. You’d be lying if you said he wasn’t one of your favourite contestants ever.

Christopher Biggins

Celebrity MasterChef, Christmas, special, 2020, celeb, festive, episodes, cast, lineup, full, Christopher Biggins

via BBC

It’s been six years since Christopher Biggins was last in the MasterChef kitchen. Let’s see if the Panto and TV star has become rusty since then.

Vicky Pattison

Celebrity MasterChef, Christmas, special, 2020, celeb, festive, episodes, cast, lineup, full, Vicky Pattison

via Instagram @vickypattison

Geordie Shore star and former queen of the I’m A Celebrity jungle Vicky was on the show in 2019. She made it to the final but was beaten by Greg Rutherford.

Janet Street-Porter

Celebrity MasterChef, Christmas, special, 2020, celeb, festive, episodes, cast, lineup, full, Janet Street Porter

via BBC

F-Word legend, broadcaster and Loose Woman, Janet Street-Porter, was on the show in 2016 – when she said it herself that she was a “disaster” in the kitchen. There will be no room for error up against the all-stars though.

Craig Revel Horwood

Craig Revel Horwood, BBC

via BBC

Strictly Come Dancing judge, Craig Revel Horwood, will be back to battle in out in the kitchen once again. He made it to the finals of Celebrity MasterChef back in 2007.

Dev Griffin

Celebrity MasterChef, Christmas, special, 2020, celeb, festive, episodes, cast, lineup, full, Dev Griffin

via BBC

BBC1 DJ Dev Griffin appeared on the show in 2017 when he made it to the final with Angellica Bell and Ulrika Jonsson. Never forget when he served up *that* seaweed custard – no repeats of that this time around please.

Amar Latif

Amar Latif, BBC, all stars

via BBC

Amar Latif appeared on the show earlier this year, and was the first ever blind contestant the show has had on. He made it to the finals but missed out to winner, Riyadh Khalaf.

Crissy Rock

Celebrity MasterChef, Christmas, special, 2020, celeb, festive, episodes, cast, lineup, full, Crissy Rock

via BBC

Benidorm star Crissy Rock appeared on the show this year, and was an ~interesting~ contestant let’s say.

The Christmas special of Celebrity MasterChef will air on BBC One.