Meet the new Celebs Go Dating cast who will be put up in a £30million Surrey mansion

Sophie Hermann from MIC is going to be in her element

The next series of Celebs Go Dating is set to air at the start of 2021, and it’s just got a lot fancier than normal. The cast this year contains some classic TV names, and they’re set to live it up in a luxury £30million mansion in Surrey whilst they film.

According to the Sun, the mansion which has been chosen is in the country and contains nine bedrooms, a games room and a pool. The celebs will be isolating there together for four weeks, so that filming can take place safely. What’s more, they’ll be living among the potential dates as well, which means they won’t be able to avoid awkward encounters over breakfast as they’ll literally be in each other’s bubbles.

Dating experts Paul Brunson and Anna Williamson will be back to guide the celebs, and of course Tom Read Wilson will be looking after the agency reception. Here’s the full cast of Celebs Go Dating 2021.

Curtis Pritchard

Celebs Go Dating, 2021, cast, lineup, e4, full, start, mansion, Surrey, Curtis Pritchard

via Instagram @curtispritchard12

First in the cast list is ex-Islander Curtis Pritchard. He appeared on Love Island in 2019 and recently split from girlfriend, dancer Amber Pierson.

Sophie Hermann

Celebs Go Dating, 2021, cast, lineup, e4, full, start, mansion, Surrey, Sophie Hermann

via Instagram @xxsophiehermannxx

Made In Chelsea star Sophie Hermann has also been confirmed. The millionaire heiress should be right in her element in a multi-million pound mansion.

Chloe Ferry

Celebs Go Dating, 2021, cast, lineup, e4, full, start, mansion, Surrey, Chloe Ferry

via Instagram @chloegshore1

Up next is Geordie Shore star Chloe Ferry. She’s previously had a pretty messy breakup with Love Island star Sam Gowland. 

Wayne Lineker

Celebs Go Dating, 2021, cast, lineup, e4, full, start, mansion, Surrey, Wayne Lineker

via Instagram @waynelineker

Mr Ocean Beach and brother of Gary, Wayne Lineker, is also joining the Celebs Go Dating 2021 cast. He classically posted on Instagram a couple of months ago saying that his family want him to find a girlfriend, and shared all his weird dating preferences (including being into Waitrose meal deals). Maybe he’ll finally find the one on the show and they can cook up some gourmet dishes in Surrey?

Tom Zanetti

Celebs Go Dating, 2021, cast, lineup, e4, full, start, mansion, Surrey, Tom Zanetti 

via Instagram @tomzanettitz

Up next is DJ and producer Tom Zanetti. He’s famously quite cringe on social media, so let’s see what he’s like in real life. Remember when he dated Hayley Hughes from Love Island?

Kimberly Hart-Simpson

Kimberly Hart-Simpson, Corrie, Coronation Street

via Instagram @kimberly_h_s

Joining them in the mansion is Corrie star Kimberly Hart-Simpson. She’s recently left the street after playing Nicky for a short stint.

Karim Zeroual

Karim Zeroual, lineup, cast, e4

via Instagram @karim__zeroual

Rounding off the lineup is CBBC presenter and actor Karim Zeroual. You might recognise him from Strictly 2019 where he was runner-up.

The exact start date for series 9 of Celebs Go Dating in 2021 has not yet been announced.