People online are just realising how insanely good looking young Prince Edward was

And I’m inclined to agree

The Crown season four introduced us all to Prince Edward, he was a bit bratty and played by that guy from Fleabag. But now many people online are realising just how good looking the real young Prince Edward was, and that perhaps he was easily one of the fittest royals going, possibly ever.

What the bald prince everyone forgets about? Yes him. The unproblematic royal who joined the Royal Marines, got married, had a couple kids and watched The Crown with The Queen on the weekends, he was 100 per cent better looking than Harry and Wills were in their prime.

In the mid 1980s, a young Prince Edward honestly looked like Nate Archibald, but better. He taught in New Zealand and studied at Cambridge.

Can we talk about the jaw line? And the crisp shirts and perfectly tailored jackets? Whatever happened to men dressing like this? I never thought I’d be fancying a man who could rock a tweed jacket, but here I am wishing I could time travel.

During The Crown season four people were constantly making TikToks about his good looks and since her Majesty The Queen died last week, some people on Twitter are resharing tweets about his looks since he is firmly on our TV screens as part of the preparations for Queen Elizabeth II’s funeral.

These are just some off the tweets dedicated to how good young Prince Edward looked:

Off to go make this my lock screen

Suddenly I’m interested in reading

Ignore Prince Andrew

Diana picked the wrong brother

I mean c’mon this is not fair

He can really rock a suit

Like really well

But looks even better in a uniform

Wow he is actually Prince Charming

I mean…

A superb collage

Ok but there is a resemblance