landmarks, quiz, geography, trivia, famous, buildings, picture, test

Quiz: Can you identify these world famous landmarks from above?

This is basically a Geography degree

Do you think you’re a geography expert? Or maybe that you’re well travelled? Or that surely you could identify some of the most famous structures in the world if you literally had a photo of them placed in front of you? Well you’re in the right place, because this landmarks quiz is about to prove all of those things.

In the following quiz there are some of the biggest and most well known landmarks, structures and places from all over the world – and all you have to do is say what they are, from a picture taken from above. Sounds easy, right?

The Budget Direct team has used satellite captures using Google Earth Pro, before using digital wizardry to add light patterns, moving cars, pedestrians and boats to bring the images to life. And tbh, they are stunning. All you have to do is show them some justice by knowing what they are. We’ve added in a few extra Google Maps shots to up the game a little, too. It’s time to see if you know your Golden Gate from your London Bridge, or your Blackpool from your Eiffel Tower.

Take this quiz to see if you can identify the famous landmarks from above pictures: