This is how to do the eye shape chart challenge that’s all over TikTok right now
You can also work out your lip shape too
Bored in lockdown? Thankfully there’s a new TikTok challenge to keep you entertained. And this time it’s the TikTok eye shape chart challenge, which has people using a chart to find out their eye shape.
I didn’t know I needed to know what type of eye shape I had until this week when the videos kept popping up on my For You Page, and now it’s all I can think about.
@kristigrgThin almond eyes👁👄👁 bow-shaped lips🤭 ##eyeshape ##lipsshape ##fyp ##asian♬ bunyi asal – numpangfyp
The eye chart has a variety of different types of shaped eyes including: round eyes, almond eyes and droopy eyes. However one eye type is getting a lot of backlash “Asian eyes” with many people in the comment section of the TikTok videos pointing out that not all Asian eyes are the same shape.
And it’s not just eye shapes people are obsessed with, they’re also doing it with their lips to determine what shape they are as well. It’s not really known when this challenge, that isn’t really a challenge, started but it’s a fun little activity to kill some time in lockdown.
The maddest thing about it is that you actually create it on Snapchat and then upload it to TikTok and these are the easy steps you need to follow to do it.
This is how to do the TikTok eye shape chart challenge:
1. Head to Google Images and download the chart that everyone is using (other browsers are available).
2. Open Snapchat and go to the camera screen.
3. Click on the smiley face icon to bring up the filters.
4. Select the “Eyes and Mouth” filter, which will block out everything except your eyes and mouth.
5. Set the eye chart as your background.
6. Film away you measuring your eyes up against the various types.
7. Download the video and upload to TikTok.
This is the exact same format you want to follow if you’re doing the TikTok lip shape chart challenge, you just need to find a lip shape chart on Google and you’re good to go.