Meet Will Higginson: The model who’s getting stuck into the drama on Made in Chelsea

He’s already dated Sophie Hermann and Liv Bentley

Made in Chelsea is into its 20th season now, and still the drama is going strong. This series has given us a cheating scandal, full-blown fights and betrayals and a load of new faces. One of the newbies joining the Made in Chelsea gang is Will Higginson.

You can’t have not noticed him, he’s the Greek-god looking model who’s being set up on dates left, right and centre. Here’s everything you need to know about Will, the newest face on Made in Chelsea.

Will Higginson, Will, Made in Chelsea, new, cast, 2020, model, about, profile, Instagram, height, age, girlfriend, job, modelling

via E4

Will Higginson is a 30-year-old model based in London

Will is 30 years old and signed to Kult Models. He used to model for ASOS and his portfolio is filled with topless photos.

On his Facebook account he describes himself as a “British Explorer of all things different” and says he went to Drayton Manor High School – which is an academy in West London.

via Instagram @will_higginson

He’s six foot two, in case you’re wondering

According to his modelling page, Will’s height is 6’2 and he’s a size nine UK shoe. Interesting.

via Instagram @will_higginson

Will has 73k followers on Instagram and loves motorbikes

Will has just over 73k followers on Instagram, where he has already added a nod to Made in Chelsea in his bio. He posts mainly his modelling pictures, with the occasional selfie and topless pic thrown in for good measure.

It’s clear he enjoys travelling and is into motorbikes and horoscopes. His Insta bio contains “good vibes” and “adventure” and he has a highlight which is called “views brah” and another about being a Taurus – make of that what you will.

You can follow him @will_higginson.

Will has only just joined Made in Chelsea, but has already dated Sophie Hermann and Olivia Bentley

via E4

We were first introduced to Will on Made in Chelsea at the beginning of series 20. He was set up by Ollie Locke to go on a date with Sophie Hermann, but the pair decided to instead be just friends. It’s just been revealed that he’s about to cause even more of a stir, because he’s going on a date with Liv Bentley – which Tristan probably won’t be too impressed with.

His ex-girlfriend is YouTuber Jessica Oli

Will was in a pretty serious relationship until 2018. He was living with YouTuber and yogi Jessica Oli. Jessica has nearly 900k Instagram followers and her fitness brand is called Olie. With this, she teaches Yoga on Align app and sells yoga products and her own books.

Catch Will every Monday night at 9pm on E4 in Made in Chelsea.