Love Island’s Montana reveals she miscarried after getting pregnant on the pill

‘It really was awful. I was so confused’

Love Island star Montana Brown has revealed she suffered a miscarriage after finding out she had fallen pregnant whilst taking the contraceptive pill.

In a video on her YouTube channel with Carms London, Montana says she has been on the pill since she was around 15 years old. She goes on to say she got pregnant whilst on the contraception last year. “I was shocked. I was like no, surely not”, she says. “It really was awful. To be fair it wasn’t that awful, because I naturally miscarried but I was on the pill when it happened and I was so confused.”

Montana Brown, Love Island, miscarriage, pregnant, pill, contraceptive, YouTube, video, watch, last year, boyfriend, split

via YouTube

Montana says she was at a friend’s house, who had kids, when she took a pregnancy test and found out the news. She explains she is now very particular with taking her pill on time. “You need to be careful guys”, she explains.

Montana split from model, Elliott Reeder, in January this year after two years together. In a YouTube video at the time, she said: “I am officially single, but actually loving it. Also the show must go on, I’m feeling pretty fresh. I mean I wasn’t feeling fresh when it first happened, don’t get me wrong, I was pretty down in the dumps.

“But I feel like everything happens for a reason, I’ve been really able to focus on myself and my personal growth, personal goals. I’ve met some amazing people along the way, I think everything happens for a reason.”

For support or information about miscarriages, please contact The Miscarriage Association.