harry styles fish

Harry Styles had tea with a fan’s dad and fed her fish, all whilst she wasn’t home

You’d be fuming

No this is not the start of a bad Wattpad fanfic, Harry Styles really did hang out at one of his fan’s homes, left her a note and even fed her fish, all whilst she was out of the house.

The dream like scenario happened when Harry ran into some car trouble and so the fan’s dad offered to let Harry come in for a cup of tea.

Harry Styles fan Theodora shared a photo of Harry feeding her fish and captioned the post: “Just came home and found out who was house sitting…”

Theodora also revealed Harry had left her a note saying he was sorry he missed her and to treat people with kindness.

The note said: “Theadora, my car broke down on your street and your dad’s friend kindly let me wait at your house with a cup of tea. I’m devastated that we missed each other. Looking forward to meeting you soon. Treat people with kindness.”

Harry ended the note with a P.S. saying he had fed the fish and I’ve never been more jealous. On another note he told Theodora to get her dad to contact him and he would see her at a show.

Harry also signed Theodora’s copy of his 2019 album, Fine Line, saying: “Theodora, sending you all my love, I’m so sorry we missed each other, until next time.”

And then he drew a face mask on himself, because what else would you expect from the king that is Harry Styles.

Featured image credit: via Twitter @canyonmoonblu