PSA: McDonald’s is offering 50 per cent off this week

A Big Mac meal for less than £3? Yes please

McDonald’s is offering customers 50 per cent off this week when they sign up to the My McDonald’s app and I’ve never been more grateful for discounted nuggets.

To get the great offer all you need to do is download the My McDonald’s app and sign up as a new user.

The discount can be found in the deals section of the app and can only be used once, however you have 36 days from registering to use the offer. As if I’m going to wait a month for even cheaper Maccies.

There is no minimum spend on the offer so you can literally just order a Mayo Chicken for 49p and be on your way. Not every single branch is taking part in the offer so head to the McDonald’s website to find out if your local one is offering it. Fingers crossed.

Even if you’ve already downloaded the app you can redeem a different offer, £5 off when you spend £15.

McDonald’s is on a real giveaway spree atm, this week they’re also allowing customers the chance to enter a prize draw to win McDonald’s merch that includes golden wellies and a M bucket hat.

The giveaway is part of their upcoming virtual festival I’m Lovin’ It Live, which will take place this weekend and feature performances from Stormzy, Lewis Capaldi and Jess Glynne.

Featured image credit: Sepet on Unsplash