mcdonald's merch

McDonald’s is now giving away merch and I’ve never needed anything more in my life

Just give me the M bucket hat

McDonald’s has launched a competition to give away thousands of McDonald’s merch including bucket hats, wellies and hoodies.

The giveaway is part of their upcoming virtual festival I’m Lovin’ It Live which is taking place this weekend. Stormzy, Jess Glyne and Lewis Capaldi, amongst others will be performing.

The goodies are the official merchandise of the festival and include bucket hats, hoodies, golden wellies and onesies. I’ve never wanted golden wellies before, but now I feel like my life will be terrible without them.

All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to have a Facebook account and be over the age of 16. Head to the McDonald’s Facebook page, where they are running the competition.

On one of the posts promoting the competition for McDonald’s merch, you simply need to click ‘Learn More’ and  you will be able to fill out a super quick form with your email address and clothes size.

Unfortunately the first round of the contest is already over, but the second prize draw is now open and the closing date is 1st November, so still plenty of time to enter and get that bucket hat of dreams.

The I’m Lovin’ It Live shows are happening between 30th October and 1st November. They are all free to watch via the My McDonald’s app.

Featured image credit: McDonald’s