The filming locations of Golden by Harry Styles are *almost* as stunning as he is

Oh to be running around here with Harry x

Yesterday, Harry Styles quite frankly ~blessed~ us with the video for his new single Golden. So, if you’re wondering where the Golden music video was filmed, so that you can book a flight and go and recreate it all for yourself, get ready to see some of the most beautiful settings in the world.

Directed by Ben and Gabe Turner, the Golden music video was filmed around the Amalfi Coast in Italy, which you might be surprised is actually one of the most stunning places in the world – even when it’s not being graced by Harry. Here are the filming locations for Harry Styles new video, Golden.

Maybe you want to go running through the Amalfi Coast tunnels with Harry

Harry Styles, Golden, music, video, filming, locations, set, filmed, Italy, Amalfi Coast, where was golden music video filmed

via YouTube

The Amalfi Coast tunnels are a very popular tourist attraction there. Some say it can be really scary to walk through them, but I’m sure running with Harry around there wouldn’t be scary at all. Walking down the Amalfi Coast road, this tunnel gives you some of the best views of the mountainous coastline and Mediterranean Sea.

Or take a cruise down the streets of Maiori with Harry

via YouTube

According to a TikTok video, Harry was spotted filming the Golden video cruising through Maiori in a vintage Alfa Romeo. He was driving down Amalfi drive, which runs along the entire coastline and passes through Maiori. Maiori is home to the largest stretch of beach across the Amalfi Coast.

We all know you want to bask on these rocks with Harry

Harry Styles

via YouTube

One of the best bits of the video is Harry basking on those rocks in his lil yellow fisherman’s hat. These shots were filmed at the rocks down by the sea. There are loads of rock formations around the Amalfi Coast which are great spots to visit and give you amazing sea views.

Have Harry chase you across these rolling hills

via YouTube

The paths which are set further back from the coast of Amalfi are lined with hills. There are lots of different hiking routes across these paths which you can get lost on. Out of TripAdvisor’s list of the top 10 trails in the area, Harry’s looks most similar to the Sentiero dei Limoni path along the hills and Valle dei Mulini trek which takes you past a bubbling river.

Then end the day with a romantic dip

Harry Styles, Golden, music, video, filming, locations, set, filmed, Italy, Amalfi Coast

via YouTube

Harry takes a dip in the Tyrrhenian Sea during the video, which is the water off the coast of western Italy.

P.S. Here’s a link to the video on YouTube, in case you want to watch it again. You’re welcome.