The Haunting of Bly Manor, quiz, Bly Manor, last, how long, living, test, real life, personality, Netflix, horror, series

How long would you last living in Bly Manor? Take this quiz to find out

First sighting of a ghost and I’m packing my bags

If you’ve been watching The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix, you’ve probably spent ages looking for ghosts, commenting on how creepy the house is and thinking there isn’t a chance in hell you would ever take a job as an Au Pair there. But if for some reason you found yourself faced with the prospect of moving in and being part of The Haunting of Bly Manor in real life – this quiz is about to tell you how long you’d last.

Would you get tucked into bed on your first night, hear a creaky floorboard outside and spend the next day packing your bags again? Or are you the type of person who would see a shadow down a dark corridor and just have to go and check it out and have an explore? That’s assuming you’d even step foot in Bly Manor in the first place.

It’s time to find out how much of a wimp you truly are. Sorry if the answer ends up being the cold, hard truth you weren’t ready to hear.

Take this quiz to find out how long you would truly last in The Haunting of Bly Manor:

The Haunting of Bly Manor is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.