MTV Cribs is coming back and the celebrity lineup is about to redeem 2020

Christine Quinn says it’s ‘a dream to be included in this iconic classic’

Be prepared to take back everything you’ve said about 2020 being the worst year ever, because there’s reportedly an MTV Cribs reboot coming and it looks like everything this year needs and so much more.

It’s been 12 years since the iconic show which took us inside the houses of the rich and famous was last on TV. Some of the most memorable episodes of the show included a full tour around Mariah Carey’s home, The Playboy Mansion and 50 Cent’s 19 (yes, 19!!!) bedroom mansion.

According to Variety, the reboot of MTV cribs will be international this time around, involving both UK and US celebrities. The lineup includes: Selling Sunset star Christine Quinn, Glee star Kevin McHale, JoJo Siwa, Caitlyn Jenner, TOWIE and meme queen Gemma Collins, singer Stefflon Don, The Vamps’ star Bradley Simpson and RuPaul’s Drag Race’s Alyssa Edwards.

MTV Cribs, reboot, new, series, season, episodes, international, UK, US, USA, celebrities, lineup, cast, featured, start, date

via Instagram @kevinmchale

Christine Quinn obviously knows what’s up, saying: “What a dream to be included in this iconic classic. As a top selling broker I’m always spotlighting other people’s homes to the world, but now MTV International is giving you an exclusive look inside my newly redone home — and let’s get one thing clear — in my house, it’s my rules. Expect the unexpected.” Her home reportedly has a tiger in the backyard, obviously.

JoJo Siwa added: “I’m pumped to bring MTV fans into the colourful world of JoJo — complete with my most memorable outfits and the slime game room of my dreams.”

via Instagram @itsjojosiwa

Craig Orr, vice president of original content at ViacomCBS told Variety: “As we spend more time at home this year, our fascination with where and how others live is growing. MTV Cribs continues to connect our worldwide audiences with their favourite stars as they welcome us into their homes for an exclusive tour. This is pure property porn escapism at its most fabulous.”

The start date for the MTV Cribs reboot is set to be in 2021.