Zara McDermott has posted ANOTHER begging message to Sam Thompson on Instagram

Hun pls

Zara McDermott has posted another cringy message on Instagram, after her breakup with Made In Chelsea star Sam Thompson.

It comes just two days after she posted a three-minute long montage video of photos and clips of them both together, begging for Sam to take her back. The pair broke up last month, after it was revealed Zara had slept with someone else.

Yesterday, Zara posted another quote which read: “But I want you to know that when I imagine myself happy, it is with you.”

Zara McDermott, Love Island, Sam Thompson, Instagram, message, breakup, split, cheating, scandal, latest

via Instagram @zara_mcdermott

Sam Thompson is still yet to post about all the drama or reply to anything Zara has posted. Instead he’s posting spon-con on Instagram and giving everyone a tour of himself appearing on Tipping Point and getting delicious dinners in his dressing room.

In the three minute video shared to her Instagram page earlier this week, Zara posted montage of couple pictures and clips with written captions alongside, expressing how much she loves Sam and how she’s sorry things hadn’t worked out. She basically begs for Sam to give her another chance.

Captioning the video, Love Island star Zara wrote: “TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE… There aren’t enough words to describe how I feel about you. You are my favourite person, my truest love. I made this video montage for you of our memories over these last few years. I want to create a million more memories like these throughout the rest of my life… with you.

“I am sorry our journey hasn’t been the easiest, and I am forever wishing I could find a way to turn back the clock. Remember… you are everything. You are my moon and all my stars and everything in between. ❤️ I miss you. I love you more and more every day.”

The soundtrack to the video is “Over and Over Again” by Nathan Sykes, and the video ends with Zara writing “I promise I will love you over and over again”.

Zara McDermott, Sam Thompson, Instagram, message, breakup, split, cheating, scandal, latest

via Instagram @zara_mcdermott

When the couple broke up, it was reported that Zara had cheated on Sam with “someone in the music industry”, while she was part of The X Factor: Celebrity – which was then later claimed to be music boss, Brahim Fouradi.

Zara finally admitted what she had done in a message posted to her Instagram. She said: “Hey Everyone. I just wanted to address the recent speculation in the media. A huge mistake I made a year ago has recently come to light and I want to face this head on.

“I don’t condone being unfaithful and I made a huge mistake at a time in my life where I was hugely selfish and immature. I believe I have learnt so much from my mistake. I want to apologise to my Sam for everything I have put him through, for the pain, the embarrassment, the anger and the hurt.

“All I want to do is make this right and I think the least he deserves is me being honest with myself and all of you. I love you Sam. Forever x.”

The cheating scandal between the pair is set to air on Made in Chelsea next week.