Just a bunch of behind the scenes pics of the cast of Bly Manor, absolutely living

Where do I sign up???

There’s nothing better than finding out the cast of your favourite Netflix show are all actually best friends in real life too. And if these behind the scenes pictures are anything to go by, the cast of The Haunting of Bly Manor definitely fit that bill.

From the kids messing about on set, to them all taking selfies and going wild at the series wrap party – The Haunting of Bly Manor cast look as though they really have fun. So here are just a bunch of photos of them making the show and having an all round great time. They really are perfectly splendid.

If you just want loads of behind the scenes pictures of The Haunting of Bly Manor cast being besties, you’re in the right place

The Haunting of Bly Manor, cast, pictures, behind the scenes, shots, Netflix, Instagram

via Instagram @rahulkohli13

I’M SOBBING

The kids are so cute it hurts

Ok, these make my heart melt

Maybe Peter Quint isn’t all that bad?

via Instagram @ojacksoncohen

Jamie and her stunt double, because why have one Jamie when you can have two???

via Instagram @cassandra.ebner

via Instagram @cassandra.ebner

Yeah, this is the real plague doctor

via Instagram @liam.dib

I just love them ok?

via Instagram @katesiegelofficial

It’s the lady in the lake!!!!

via Instagram @danieladibfitness

JUST LOOK AT THEM ALL

via Instagram @danieladibfitness

via Instagram @danieladibfitness

via Instagram @tahirah_sharif

Name a more iconic trio. I’ll wait.

via Instagram @tniamiller

She is so stunning help

via Instagram @tahirah_sharif

via Instagram @tahirah_sharif

via Instagram @tahirah_sharif

PERFECTLY SPLENDID

via Instagram @tahirah_sharif

The Haunting of Bly Manor is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.