sisterhood of travelling pants quiz

The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants is now on Netflix, so which girl are you?

Will cry if I don’t get Bridget

Possibly one of the only highlights of 2020 is The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants being added to Netflix. The iconic 2004 film starring Blake Lively, America Ferrara, Amber Tamblyn and Alexis Bledel was added as part of Netflix’s October drop and I am so ready to relive those childhood sleepover memories of desperately wanting to be Bridget.

The film has everything – a classic 2000s soundtrack, drama, fit boys and actually a bunch of complex problems that are handedly incredibly well for a teen movie.

And the four girls are all completely different and have developed personalities, unlike other girly films of the time. But of these four strong girls, which are you most like?

Are you loud and fun like Bridget? Dramatic but caring like Carmen? Or do you have a serious art habit and a fit Greek guy as your boyfriend? Then lucky you, you’re just like Lena. But you don’t have to guess which of the four girls you are, you can take our highly scientific quiz which will tell you if you’re more like Tibby, Lena, Carmen or Bridget.

Take this Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants quiz to find out which main girl you are:

The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants is now available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.