kris jenner sexual harassment claims

Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian deny sexual harassment claims

Their former bodyguard has filed a lawsuit against them

Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian have denied sexual harassment claims, following a lawsuit filed against them by their former bodyguard Marc McWilliams.

According to court documents Kris is being accused of “pattern of unwanted and unwelcome sexual advances and otherwise harassing misconduct” and Kourtney is listed as a defendant in the lawsuit.

McWilliams filed the lawsuit claiming “sexual harassment, hostile work environment, racial discrimination and gender discrimination.”

Marty Singer, Kris’ lawyer, denied the claims and told the Daily Mail the allegations are clearly fabricated and McWilliams stopped working for the family after he was caught sleeping in his car whilst working.

He said: “Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian vehemently deny the completely false claims made by former security guard Marc McWilliams. His absurd allegations are clearly fabricated and are contrary to easily confirmed facts. Kris never acted inappropriately toward him.

“The security company stopped assigning McWilliams to work there after the guard was repeatedly caught sleeping in his car on the job. Significantly, McWilliams never made any complaints to his employer about Kris until contriving this ludicrous claim a year later.”

Singer also said Kourtney is named in the suit but not accused of doing anything, and Kourtney and Kris will be suing McWilliams once they “defeat” this lawsuit.

He said: “Although Kourtney is named in the suit, she is not accused of doing anything improper, nor did she do so. When Kris and Kourtney defeat this frivolous lawsuit, they intend to immediately sue McWilliams and his attorneys for malicious prosecution.”

The claims against Kris are that she “embarked on a pattern of conduct involving non-consensual physical contact with Plaintiff of an inappropriate and sexual nature.”

His claim includes: “Massaging (his) neck, shoulders, arms and back without consent, causing her hand to rest on (his) thigh and groin, causing her pelvis to rub against (his) back and/or rear-end without consent or approval…

“Causing her hands to come into contact with (his) rear-end without consent or approval” and “exposing portions of her body to Plaintiff in a lewd or suggestive manner.”

McWilliams’ lawsuit also includes racial discrimination against him which he claims included “pervasive and cruel mockery, harassment, belittling, and otherwise humiliating mistreatment by defendants due to (his) race”.

McWilliams is said to have started working for the family in 2017 and was allegedly fired on 12 September 2018.