sex education Jemima Kirke

Netflix has ‘cast’ a new head teacher for Sex Education season three

Spoiler alert: She’s a lot fitter than Mr.Groff

Netflix is said to have cast Girls’ actress Jemima Kirke in the next series of Sex Education. Jemima is thought to be playing the new head teacher after Mr. Groff was put on leave at the end of season two.

According to The Sun Jemima is a fan of the show and has already moved to Wales where the show is filmed. She is also said to have cut her hair for a teacher appropriate look. An insider said her arrival will shake things up in Moordale High as the pupils are used to a middle-aged male teacher.

They said: “The arrival of a sexy woman as head will sensationalise pupils who are more used to a stern middle-aged man running the show.

“But she will prove to be a formidable figure and add to a cast already filled with strong female roles.”

Jemima is 35-years old and has two children. She is well known for playing Jessa Johansson in Lena Dunham’s Girls.

Sex Education series three is said to have begun filming on 7th September and is expected to end in February, so we won’t be getting the usual January release for the teen comedy series.

Jemima is not the only new addition to the cast, Netflix are apparently looking to cast a 17-year-old character called Cal. They are said to be a “non-binary stoner kid” and Netflix are encouraging non-binary and gender queer teenagers to apply for the part.

Netflix are also looking for extras and people to join the choir in South Wales.

The release date for Sex Education season three on Netflix has not yet been confirmed. To make sure you’re the first to know, and for all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.