charlie frederick made in chelsea

Meet the newbies joining the Made in Chelsea cast, including Love Island’s Charlie

Zara McDermott’s BFF is joining too

The latest series of Made in Chelsea starts in just under two weeks on the 28th September and the newest additions to the cast look like they’re gonna be bringing some drama.

Love Island’s Charlie Frederick who didn’t last long on the 2018 season is joining the cast alongside Zara McDermott’s friend Ruby Adler. There are also two very attractive additions called Paris Smith and Will Higginson. Unsurprisingly they’re both models.

This season of Made in Chelsea will take place in London and two country houses thanks to the pandemic. The show is thought to address the recent cheating rumours surrounding Zara and Sam.

But before the drama kicks off, it’s your chance to meet latest additions to the Made in Chelsea cast:

Charlie Frederick

Instagram: @charliefrederick_

We all remember Charlie from series four of Love Island where he was booted off  from the Island with Hayley as they were voted the “least compatible” couple.

He then came back in our lives last year when it was revealed he dated Lucie from last year’s series a few years back. And then who could forget when he revealed he was dating Arabella Chi when she went into the villa and posted all their WhatsApp messages on his Insta story. Good times.

Charlie is a personal trainer, already has over 290k followers on Instagram and is following a lot of the Made in Chelsea cast.

Ruby Adler

Instagram: @rubyadler

Ruby is a model agent at Storm, who started off at the company as an intern before working her way up to a booker and gets models on plenty of shoots for brands like ASOS, Missguided and PrettyLittleThing. She’s even been a judge on Asia’s Next Top Model.

Ruby already has plenty of Made In Chelsea connections – she’s mates with Zara and Melissa and often posts pictures with the two to her Instagram.

She’s also apparently dating Sam’s best mate Reza who appeared on Made in Chelsea a number of times in the last few years. By the looks of her Instagram Ruby goes on plenty of boujee holidays and has fancy dinners, so she should fit in nicely with the MIC gang.

Will Higginson

Instagram: @will_higginson

Will is a model and whilst he doesn’t have many obvious connections to the Made in Chelsea cast he defo has that posh fit boy look. Whilst he may not have MIC connections he has posted a few photos with Wes from Love Island, so maybe he knows Charlie that way?

Will has over 65k followers on Instagram and mainly posts pictures from modelling work and his travels around the world.

Paris Smith

Instagram: @p.smth

Paris is the fourth addition to the Made in Chelsea cast this season and she is also a model. Paris is friends with Amelia Mist and definitely leads a similar lifestyle to the rest of the cast with trips to Cannes and New York.

Paris has over 17k followers on Instagram and shares lots of modelling photos as well as having a highlight reel dedicated to food. I like her already.