The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air mansion is now available on Airbnb

Um, it’s only $30 a night?!

The mansion from classic ’90s show Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is now available to rent on Airbnb, for a limited time.

30 years after the show first aired, guests will be able to stay in the house, which is worth just over £5 million and in one of the swankiest areas in the world.

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Airbnb, house, mansion, listing, book, stay, pictures, cost, overnight, Bel Air, booking, pictures

via Airbnb

Guests will be staying in what would have been Will’s room and bathroom and have full access to the pool, lounge and dining room. The description on Airbnb reads: “Ready for the freshest staycation ever? If this place looks familiar that’s because it’s just as fly as it was when I first rolled up the driveway. I’m back. And this time, I’m handing you the keys so you’ll have my wing of the mansion all to yourself – but my sneaker collection is off limits, aight?

“It’s your crib for the night, so feel free to act like you own the place. My wing of the mansion includes my bedroom (great for naps), a full bathroom (great for spitting bars in the shower), pool area (great for dips), an outdoor lounge, and the dining room (great for eating obviously). And you gotta do it like my guy DJ Jazzy Jeff so don’t forget your sunglasses!”

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Airbnb, house, mansion, listing, book, stay, pictures, cost, overnight, Bel Air, booking

via Airbnb

The listing is shown as being by Will Smith (yes, really) and is to celebrate the show’s 30th anniversary. It’s the first time the house has ever been open to paying guests, and there are only five overnight stays available. Anyone who wants to can book in can do from September 29th for the select dates of October 2th, 5th, 8th, 11th and 14th. You’ve got to be quick.

via Airbnb

Airbnb is also going to make a donation to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Philadelphia to celebrate the royal event. And of course, the listing clearly states the house will be cleaned up to COVID-19 guideline standards.

via Airbnb

So if you want a night at Banks’ family LA residence, now is your chance. See the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Airbnb listing here for more details.