most viewed tiktoks, highest viewed tiktoks, viral tiktoks, addison rae, charli damelio

Ranked: These are the 17 most liked TikTok videos of all time

One has 25 million likes 😳

TikTok is on fire right now. There’s so much content flying out left right and centre that it’s hardly any surprise that one million views is more of an expectation than a benchmark for most larger creators. However, whether it’s every single David Dobrik upload getting in excess of two million likes or Charlie/Addison getting a CONSIDERABLE amount more than that several times a day, there’s unfortunately no way of finding the most liked TikTok videos of all time. But do not fear, for I have really broken my back over this one – you’re so welcome.

I’ve compiled the most viral TikToks ever uploaded to the app (that I can find). Yes, Addison/Charli may have higher viewed videos knocking about somewhere, but it’s just dancing and it’s not as if I was going to trawl through hours of TikTok dances to find that just for you so leave me be, Stans. Let’s take a look at the biggest videos uploaded to the site.

1. JustMaiko escalator dancing – 25.5 million likes

JustMaiko, also known as Michael Le, is one of TikTok’s biggest creators, founding the Shluv House and becoming one of the highest earners on the app last year, earning $1.2 million dollars. His videos tend to be skits and dances, with the below example featuring his little brother often being cited as the most liked TikTok video on the app.

@justmaikoits official: we are the CEO’s of this sound🤷‍♂️🔥 @itsjonathansworld♬ AhiChallenge – elrodcontreras

2. Kison Kee slipping with milk – 23.5 million likes

Kison Lee is that one creator you used to see all the time inexplicably putting cups on his feet and walking around his hardwood-floored kitchen because CONTENT. The most viral example includes him holding a carton of milk, and I obviously don’t need to explain what happens next.

@kisonkeeYou guys (literally) asked for this 😂 ##comedy ##fyp ##wtbdijw♬ original sound – kisonkee

3. The Rock and Kevin Hart best friend check – 22.2 million likes

TikTok is best when A-listers don’t get involved (as is every other short-form video platform that brings joy to people), so it is my absolute displeasure to announce that The Rock and Kevin Hart hold the record for one of the most liked TikTok videos… that we can find.

Here they use the “best friend check” audio and, from the haunting opening of Mr Rock miming a small girl’s voice, you know that we’re done for as a species.

@therock##bestfriend check.♬ bestfriendscheck – kiara.padi

4. The Rock and Kevin Hart Christmas TikTok – 20.9 million likes

Refer to the above text. Disappointed in you, TikTok viewers.

@therock@imkevinhart is getting nothing but coal this year. ##badsanta♬ All I Want for Christmas is YOU – plottwist

5. Charli D’Amelio dancing with her parents – 20.1 million likes

Queen of TikTok Charli D’Amelio has done many videos over the year that she’s been on the platform, but this appears to be one of the bigger bangers. Bringing her family along for the action, she gets mumsy to do the “go go go” dance and by the look on their faces they’re having such a fun and happy and positive time that isn’t overemphasised because they’re filming a TikTok viddy 😀😀😀.

I bet as soon their faces just drop as soon as they turn the camera off.

@charlidamelio@heididamelio @marcdamelio♬ original sound – jeezmanfleurs

6. JustMaiko dancing on an escalator again – 19 million likes

Michael is back with another video, and this time he… oh, he does exactly the same thing as he did at number one. I mean, if it gets you loads of views then why not repeat it, right?

@justmaikothis is officially my favorite trend😳😂 @javierr @itsjonathansworld♬ Hips Don’t Lie – soymiguelgon

7. Nick Uhas’ elephant’s toothpaste experiment – 18.7 million likes

This is quite peak for David as he contributed his entire garden and likely shelled out the money for the chemicals to make this experiment happen but Nick got the clout on TikTok (only by an extra 700k views though). This went viral over on YouTube too, where David made it the centrepiece of his Vlog.

@nickuhasWorlds Largest Elephant Toothpaste experiment w/@daviddobrik ##winterbreak ##elephanttoothpaste ##scienceexperiments ##nickuhas ##foam ##chemistry♬ My House – Flo Rida

8. Addison Rae doing the WAP dance – 18.4 million likes

This was uploaded last week and it has 18.4 million likes. OKAY! Addison is seen here doing the WAP dance which plagued everyone’s FYPs the week following its release on YouTube, and this video shot straight into viral territory as one of the most liked TikTok videos. I wonder if her mum ever did do a version of the dance.

@addisonrei had to do it before my mom did…. goodnight dc @besperon♬ WAP (feat. Megan Thee Stallion) – Cardi B

9. David Dobrik doing the elephant’s toothpaste experiment – 18 million likes

Aaaaand here’s Dobrik’s version of the same elephant’s toothpaste experiment, but it doesn’t look like he tagged Nick! Sore loser, David.

@daviddobrikWorld record experiment♬ original sound – daviddobrik

10. Charli D’Amelio’s Savage dance with family – 17.4 million likes

Another day, another fun, not-strained-at-all Charli video. The family are here again, where they sit down looking generally unimpressed as she energetically dances to Megan Thee Stallion’s Savage in front of them.

@charlidamelio ♬ Savage – Megan Thee Stallion

11. Spencer X’s shaving eyebrow prank – 16.8 million likes

Clever video trickery? I think so. Earnt $1.2 million last year? I think so.

@spencerxShaving prank gone wrong 😱💈 ##trend ##comedy ##prank ##fail♬ original sound – spencerx

12. Zach King’s videogames in class skit – 15 million likes

Speaking of video trickery, Zach King is the undisputed king when it comes to videos such as these. You will know him as an OG content creator but he’s also responsible for some of the most highly viewed videos on TikTok, including this one.

@zachking🚫 This is why you shouldn’t play ##videogames in class. ##school♬ original sound – zachking

13. Zach King becomes a wizard – 13.8 million likes

Another one, DJ KHALEEEED!

@zachkingThey rejected my application to Hogwarts but I still found a way to be a wizard. 🧹##illusion ##magic ##harrypotter♬ Zach Kings Magic Broomstick – zachking

14. Dancing Ferret video – 11.2 million likes

It’s a simple recipe. Add one part ferret to one part cute music, and you’ve got a viral video masterpiece.

@friendlyquest##foryoupage ##ferret ##dancing ##foryou♬ Buttercup – MixAndMash

15. Cute dog video – 8.9 million likes

Another cute animal video. It’s a shame there’s not more of these and less of The Rock x Kevin Hart crossovers, but we really cannot complain that much. We need cute dogs x dancing ferret crossover NOW.

@beingbirchThis is my best work ##thisismyfamily ##foryoupage ##dog ##dogsoftiktok♬ This is my family – steeerling

16. David Dobrick – 7.7 million likes

David Dobrik is back at it again with more TikTok virality, this time with Madison Beer. In this video, they do the classic “wait, what did I say again?” trend with the Cooking by the Book music from Lazy Town.

@daviddobrikDone deal @madisonbeer♬ Cooking by the book – psherman42wallaby

17. Swimming pool fail – 7.5 million likes

And finally comes a very satisfying video of someone slicing the side of a swimming pool. I think I can speak for everyone by saying that this looks incredibly fun and I’d absolutely love to do it. Anyone fancy volunteering theirs for me to lie in whilst you cut it open?

@malorielynn14Swimming pool fails w/ @erin_nichole18 ##fails ##summer ##foryou ##foryoupage ##trending ##featureme♬ Wraith – Y2K Remix – Ro Ransom