Meet Sean Sagar: Jesy Nelson’s new boyfriend she’s just gone official with

No one tell Chris

We were all very devastated when Jesy Nelson and Chris Hughes broke up in lockdown. And whilst Chris is said to be “gutted” over their split Jesy has clearly moved on, as she has a new boyfriend – Sean Sagar.

Jesy and Chris split up four months ago after celebrating their one year-anniversary in January. They were a super sweet couple who made us all believe in love, however the breakup was said to be “amicable” and they ended it over the phone.

via SWNS

Since then there’s been a few little hints that Jesy had started dating someone, but she always denied it, however today pictures have emerged of her holding hands with Sean Sagar in Brighton.

This is everything we know about Sean Sagar, who is basically Jesy’s new boyfriend:

Sean is 30-years-old and an actor

You will probably recognise Sean from the BBC’s Our Girl. He’s been in seasons two, three and four playing Private Jaiden “Monk” Montgomery.

via Instagram @officialseansagar

Sean has also been in the ITV drama Sticks and Stones. He’s filmed a movie with Guy Ritchie and played Tareek in Top Boy.

He’s been dating Jesy for a few months

Though Jesy has denied she is dating Sean and said they’re only friends, these pictures of them holding hands would appear to indicate otherwise.

The two were first linked together in July and Sean has been photographed leaving Jesy’s house. Earlier this month they went on a date to an East London rooftop bar and were seen again at a bar in Brighton yesterday.

If that’s not enough evidence, they’ve also been leaving flirty comments on each other’s Instagrams. Jesy commented “Here he is” with a heart eye emoji on a photo he posted yesterday.

They’ve already been on holiday together

Jesy and Sean were spotted on holiday in Newquay, Cornwall together where Sean was said to be: “very tactile and protective of her”. They were also said to be looking very happy in each others’ company.

Sean has over 75k followers on Instagram

This is surely only going to go up once he and Jesy are Insta official. On his account he posts lots of photos from the Our Girl set and the occasional shirtless selfie.

He’s followed by Tom Felton and gets comments on his posts from Alexandra Burke. His Instagram handle is @officialseansagar, for those wanting to stalk.

He’s 6″2 and outrageously fit

via Instagram @officialseansagar

Well done, Jesy, well done.