QUIZ: How terrible would your Don’t Tell The Bride wedding be?

On a scale of Las Vegas to Beauty and the Beast

Don’t Tell The Bride weddings are terrible. That’s literally the whole point of the show and the reason we all watch it. Some poor woman puts all her faith in her incompetent husband to plan a wedding with £12,000. Admittedly that’s not a huge amount of money for a wedding but you could plan something decent.

Instead the grooms pick their favourite thing like darts or zombies and plan an entire wedding around their bride’s worst nightmare. The wedding dress is horrendous, the bridesmaids’ dresses are even worse and the hen party is a pint at the local pub. The bride spends three weeks in tears as her traditional white wedding flies out the window whilst the groom blows most of the budget on a stag do in Amsterdam. There have been too many awful themes to count with some memorable highlights being pigs, skydiving and beer.

If, like me, you spent your evenings watching Don’t Tell The Bride, you would cringe at everything the groom planned and swear that if you ever went on the show you would have the perfect wedding. Well, thanks to this quiz you no longer have to speculate and can find out for certain how you would do. If you don’t get a good result, it’s probably not a good idea to go on the show though: