Ranked: The most successful Selling Sunset agents, by the commission they earn

No, Mary actually isn’t number one

When they’re not causing drama and gossiping, the seven Oppenheim Group agents have collectively made $5,995,290 in commission. So you know, they actually do sell some houses and do a fair bit of work too. You can imagine there’s a lot of in-office jealousy and side-eyes when someone bags a huge sale and makes loads of money, so who are the most successful agents on Selling Sunset? If it’s not Mary, I bet she’ll be livid.

Onlinecasinos has put together the data for the most successful Selling Sunset agents, based on how much commission they would earn if they sold the houses they are currently responsible for, and the others they have been shown selling during the show.

Here are the most successful Selling Sunset agents, ranked by their commission earned.

Davina Potratz – $2,250,000

most successful Selling Sunset agents, Selling Sunset, Netflix, agents, realtor, earnings, ranked, successful, Davina

Davina has got some big commission coming her way, if she can secure a sale on the infamous $75million listing. The North Beverly Hills Drive home would earn her $2,250,000 – making her the most successful of all the Selling Sunset agents off the back of that alone.

Mary Fitzgerald – $1,124,250

most successful Selling Sunset agents, Selling Sunset, Netflix, agents, realtor, earnings, ranked, successful, Mary

In terms of houses sold and commission in the bag, Jason and Brett’s fav Mary comes out on top. She’s set to earn $1,124,250 in commission across seven sales. This includes nearly $300k on a $9.75million home.

Christine Quinn – $932,400

most successful Selling Sunset agents, Selling Sunset, Netflix, agents, realtor, earnings, ranked, successful, Christine

I’m sure nothing angers Christine more than not being top of a ranking, but at least she’s above her arch rival Chrishell. She’s set to earn just short of $1million in commission across five properties. These homes have some pretty hefty price tags too, she’s got one for $12,495,000 and another for $10,695,000 – earning her $374,850 and $320,850 respectively.

Chrishell Stause – $539,670

Chrishell, earnings, pay

Chrishell is in fourth, set to earn $539,670 across four sales. Her highest priced listing is a four bedroom house in Mount Olympus for $5,295,000.

Heather Young – $460,770

most successful Selling Sunset agents, Selling Sunset, Netflix, agents, realtor, earnings, ranked, successful, Heather

Out of the sales she has already made and the houses she is responsible for, Heather would earn $460,770 in commission. She has four properties under her name, all priced between $2million and $6million.

Maya Vander – $440,700

Maya, Netflix, earnings, money, commission

Maya also has four sales she is responsible for, adding up to a possible $440,700 in commission. Her most expensive listing is a $5,490,000 property, with commission of $164,700.

Amanza Smith – $247,500

most successful Selling Sunset agents, Selling Sunset, Netflix, agents, realtor, earnings, ranked, successful, Amanza

In last is Amanza, but let her off she is new to the game. She’s been playing catch up and was shown doing quite well on the show, having sold two properties. Together these have earned her $247,500.

However, the commission on Selling Sunset isn’t all that straight forward. The women don’t get the full cut, with some going to the person who represents the buyer and some going straight into the pockets of The Oppenheim Group.

Selling Sunset season three is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.