wes nelson record contract

Guys, Wes from Love Island has signed a record deal

His first single is on the way

Love Island’s Wes Nelson announced on his Instagram he has signed a record deal and his debut single is coming.

Wes has signed a deal with Universal Music Group and EMI records who he will be working with on recording his first song.

On his Instagram he wrote how happy he is and thanked his managers. He said: “I am the happiest man on the planet! I have just signed my first record deal with @universalmusicgroup @emirecords 🙏🏾😆 Anyone who knows me knows this is my biggest dream and I’m so fucking proud! I’d like to thank my managers @rzk_rnr and @so.empire + the Label for giving me the opportunity. I’ve got a great team around me, this is just the start! The debut single is on the way.”

In the post he shared a picture of him signing the contract and received a load of comments from his fellow Love Islanders. Jack Fowler said: “Let’s goooo” and Georgia Steel said: “Always making the best moves and smashing it always. Happy for you.”

Wes was previously in a band with some of the Islanders Eyal, Zara and Samira. The four were called No Love Lost and competed on Celebrity X Factor, but unsurprisingly they split after three months together.

Eyal and Zara both commented on his post to wish him congratulations. Eyal said: “Jheeez Wesley. You set your mind to something and made it happen. Congrats bro you deserve all the success.” And Zara commented a number of clapping hand emojis.