Britney is reportedly in talks for a ‘tell-all interview’ about her conservatorship

‘She believes it’s time for the world to hear her full story’

Britney Spears is reportedly preparing for a “tell-all interview” where she will finally speak out the conservatorship she has been living under for 12 years.

In the guardianship, it is said that Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, has control over aspects of her life and finances. The #FreeBritney movement has been growing recently, with people saying that she needs to be “released” from the conservatorship. People also believe her social media posts are calls for help.

Britney Spears, interview, conservatorship, #FreeBritney, movement, latest, news, updates

via Instagram @britneyspears

But now, it has been said that Britney is ready to tell her side of the story. Speaking to Heat, an insider said: “Britney is gearing up to break her silence in a tell-all interview. She’s been following the #FreeBritney movement eagerly. She’s got so much she wants to say and now she believes it’s time for the world to hear her full story.

“As much as anything though, Britney wants to reassure people she’s not this cooped-up, controlled ‘robot’ who’s unable to speak for herself.”

They added: “The logistics of writing a book and getting it legally approved for publication are complicated to say the least, but she’s confident a TV chat or even sitting down with a podcast or magazine is easily achievable.”

via Instagram @britneyspears

Earlier this week, Britney’s father Jamie finally had his say on the conservatorship and #FreeBritney movement. In an interview with Page Six magazine, he began by calling the way he has been portrayed “a joke”, and added: “All these conspiracy theorists don’t know anything. The world don’t have a clue. It’s up to the court of California to decide what’s best for my daughter. It’s no one else’s business.”

The exact terms of the conservatorship aren’t known, but reportedly the terms under the Britney Spears conservatorship state she cannot do the following without gaining permission from her father: Drive, vote, get married, have children, spend her own money, see how her money has been spent, see her children, leave her home, hire a lawyer, control her own career, speak publicly about the conservatorship, do interviews which aren’t scripted or have been approved by her father, use her phone or social media unmonitored, contact anyone unmonitored, go shopping or go for a walk. These terms have never been confirmed publicly by Jamie or Britney Spears.