‘Would Edward count as a midnight snack?’
If you’ve got a friend who is still majorly into Twilight then don’t expect to hear from them in the next few days, as today, the new book Midnight Sun has arrived, and it has created some quality memes.
The latest addition in the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer is a retelling of Twilight from Edward’s point of view. Cue lots of intense, messed up toxic thoughts from Robert Pattinson’s favourite character.
And the reactions on Twitter are priceless. Obviously there’s the mega fans who have already devoured all 600 plus pages of the book, there’s those who were big fans in their teen years and are debating whether to read it, and of course there are those who are ripping it to shreds. The combination of these three personalities has resulted in some top notch Twitter content.
And so here are the 31 best Midnight Sun memes:
1. My personal favourite
2. I’m sorry but I can’t help my obsession
3. I need it now
4. 600 pages of messed up Edward thoughts
5. Can’t believe I’m going back for more
6. What an era this was
7. The delivery guy better hurry the fuck up
8. It’s an intense battle
9. Lol, finally reading again
10. IT’S HAPPENING
11. This song still slaps
12. He be running for the hills
13. Charlie is the only sane person in this whole movie
14. Sign me up
15. I could write an entire disseration on how messed up Edward is
16. It’s too much
17. If the whole book is like this I’m not going to read it
19. An accurate representation of me today x
20. Please let this be the last one we don’t need anymore
21. What a fandom crossover
22. And yet here I am
23. It’s a tough call
24. Mike deserved better, there I said it
25. Damn, did he just wanna kill everyone?
26. The book is just gonna be so different this time
27. An even better fandom crossover
28. I love me some low rise flares
29. Is the Twilight Saga page ok??
30. Oh hell no
31. Can’t believe she did this for me, thanks Stephenie xx
Related stories recommended by this writer:
•What are the cast of the Twilight Saga up to now?
•These 31 reactions to Midnight Sun are better than Jacob’s glow-up
•Take this quiz and we’ll tell you which Cullen family member you are