Just 21 thirsty memes about Marco and Noah from The Kissing Booth 2

Don’t lie, it’s the main reason you watched the film

By now, we’ve established that the best part of The Kissing Booth 2 on Netflix is Noah and Marco. The movie is thin on any sort of real plot, and everyone has come to terms with the fact that it’s much easier to sit through all two hours of it because the two main guys are so hot. Right now Twitter is filled with thirsty memes from The Kissing Booth 2, basically of everyone drooling over them. And tbh, same.

The film sees Elle move into her senior year at high school. Her boyfriend Noah has gone off to college and she soon catches the eye of the school’s mysterious and Greek god-esque new boy, Marco. Noah is of course played by Jacob Elordi and Marco is played by Taylor Zakhar Perez.

We’ve already shown you all the best memes about The Kissing Booth 2, so here are a whole bunch of more memes – this time just thirsty ones about Marco and Noah. You are so welcome.

1. Stunning

2. I’d just like to share my news!!!

3. Where is the lie?

4. I just love him ok???

5. Why am I like this?

6. Just sayin x

7. Not one bit

8. Umm…. yes?

9. Oh my god

10. Is Elle ok???

11. Help me I’m weak x

12. Thank you!!

13. Lovely x

The Kissing Booth 2, thirsty, memes, meme, Noah, Jacob Elordi, Marco, Taylor Zakhar Perez, tweets, Twitter

14. Without a second thought

15. Yes, this

16. Mother, may I?

17. This applies to both Noah and Marco

18. MARCO DESERVES MORE

19. Truth

20. Beautifully written x

21. Hmm not sure why I’m interested in this movie???

The Kissing Booth 2 is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.