All the gossip and drama that’s gone down since Selling Sunset season two

There’s A LOT to catch up on šŸ‘€

We all know that Selling Sunset is full of drama, arguments, gossip and turmoil. But don’t for one second be under the impression that all that stops when the cameras aren’t rolling.

Oh no, since season two aired earlier this year there’s already been countless scandals surrounding the cast. Think huge arguments, bombshell interviews and even proposals. Here’s everything which has played out since season two, ahead of season three being released on Netflix.

Chrishell blocked Christine on Instagram

Selling Sunset, gossip, drama, latest, news, Netflix, season two, season three, Chrishell

via Instagram @chrishell.stause

We’ve always known that Chrishell Stause and Christine Quinn’s relationship isn’t exactly plain sailing. But Chrishell has revealed that it’s so bad, she blocked her on Instagram.

She told BBCā€™s The Reality Tea podcast:Ā ā€œIā€™m just going to be very honest with you guys, I have her blocked ā€“ and itā€™s one of those things where I think that does come across very childish and ridiculous. But I have the screenshots. She knows why sheā€™s blocked. Iā€™m sure she hopes that I never show you guys why sheā€™s blocked, because it would be embarrassing to her.ā€

Then Chrishell went IN on Christine for talking about her divorce in an interview

Chrishell had a few words to say about fellow realtor Christine over her talking to the press about her divorce. On Twitter, she called Christine ā€œdesperateā€ and says she has ā€œzero knowledgeā€ of the situation she is talking about.

Christine did a video interview with Page Six to promote the third season. In the interview, she claimed there were signs Chrishellā€™s marriage to Justin Harley was in trouble before their shock split in November. She said the pair had been ā€œin therapy for a whileā€.

Christine said: ā€œWe all just thought maybe they were having communication problems for a while. We heard that they were in therapy, so obviously there were some issues going on with them.ā€

Chrishell hit back at Christine on Twitter. She tweeted saying: ā€œI just learned Christine is giving press ā€˜informationā€™ about my divorce. Let me be VERY clear. She knows absolutely nothing about the situation and is obviously desperate to gain attention by doing so. Anything from her is either a complete lie or total conjecture on her part.ā€

She followed up with another tweet which read: ā€œItā€™s so frustrating and unfortunate that someone would use someoneā€™s personal painful situation to get press for themselves. I canā€™t say I am surprised, but please check the source. She has absolutely zero knowledge of the marriage we had.ā€

In the comments below, Christine replied to a fan with: ā€œI didnā€™t say anything bad at all.ā€

Apparently there was an ‘incident’ at Christine’s wedding

Selling Sunset, gossip, drama, latest, news, Netflix, season two, season three, Christine Quinn

We know that a big storyline in season three is going to Christine’s fancy AF wedding to Christian. She wears a black dress and the day was winter wonderland-themed, in a downtown Los Angeles cathedral. The ceremony was in December and there were 75 guests ā€“ including some of the Selling Sunset stars.

Maya has hinted that something went down at ceremony – which we will see in the new episodes. She told The Metro: “Christine is not going casual at all on anything. The wedding was very over the top, amazing, beautiful venue. The dressā€¦leave it to Christine to pull a fashion statement.” She adds: “We had some incidentā€¦ obviously Chrishell is going through the divorce so thatā€™s also in season three.”

Selling Sunset, gossip, drama, latest, news, Netflix, season two, season three, Chrishell, Heather

In the season three trailer we can see the girls discussing the divorce at the wedding, before Chrishell storms out saying” “I don’t want to do this anymore”.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! šŸ‘€

And Christine had coronavirus at the wedding!!!

Selling Sunset, gossip, drama, latest, news, Netflix, season two, season three, Christine, Chrishell, wedding

Yes, you did read that right. Christine has said she was feeling sick on her wedding day, and has since found out she had coronavirus.

Talking toĀ Goss Chats, she said: “I was really, really sick on my wedding day. I actually had, which I now know, was corona. I got really sick in late December and we were travelling. I was sick for about a month when we were filming. I couldnā€™t even have a bachelorette party, I was so bummed about that. That time was such a high but a low at the same time.”

Heather got engaged!!!

In season two, Heather revealed she had a new boyfriend. She was dating Tarek El Moussa, and even said sheā€™s ā€œbestiesā€ with his daughter. Tarek is the host of Ā Flip or Flop and Flipping 101, both about renovating homes, and describes himself as a ā€œself-made celebrity real estate investor.ā€ The pair confirmed their relationship together last August and moved in together in January.

Earlier this week, Heather announced they’ve got engaged!! She posted a cute picture of him placing the ring on her finger, captioned: “The Future Mrs. Tarek El Moussa!!!!”

Christine has hinted that she might be leaving The Oppenheim Group and starting her own brokerage?!

You can’t deny, Christine is the queen of Selling Sunset. The Oppenheim Group simply wouldn’t be the same without her. But she has hinted that she may be leaving, in favour of a female-led company.

She told The Metro: “You know, Davina and I have had conversations, and Maya has had conversations, and Heather has had conversations, all together and separate. All Iā€™m going to say is, itā€™s hard working for a man. It is. Iā€™m not going to lie. So thereā€™s times where weā€™ve definitely thought about doing other things. And maybeā€¦. I donā€™t know, Iā€™ll feel at that point. Right now I do like being a part of [the] family, I really, really do. I like having that dynamic but it needs to have a little bit of healing, and mend itself first. If I ever saw myself leaving, it would be to work with only women.”

She added that a lot of tension in the office has changed the dynamic, saying: “I used to enjoy going to the office, it used to be fun for me. It used to be something I would love to do. Now itā€™s very awkward and thereā€™s a lot of tension because filming a television showā€¦ You go through the drama three times.”

She then hinted at starting her own brokerage, with a tweet which read: “Ladies, would you work with me if I had my own brokerage?”

Where do I sign up?!

Queer Eye’s Karamo is going to be making a cameo in season three

Quiz: Did Karamo from Queer Eye or Gandhi say this quote?

Just when you thought Selling Sunset couldn’t get any better, Christine has confirmed that Queer Eye’s Karamo Brown is going to feature in the new season!! She told BBC Radio 1ā€™s The Reality Tea Podcast: “Karamo Brown is going to be featured in season three. He’s one of my best friends and a client of mine. So we’re going to see him, which is really exciting.”

Christine has also hinted that her and Heather aren’t getting along

Christine has made a sly dig at Heather, which may be a hint that those two aren’t exactly on the best terms going into season three. She’s reported to have said they “get into a fight” during season three, and she compared Heather and her now fiancee Tarek to Spencer and Heidi Pratt.

In an interview with Page Six, Christine said: “It’s really funny to see Heather’s relationship play out because her and her boyfriend have such an interesting dynamic. I call them ‘Speidi’ all the time because it’s like articles all the time about baking cookies, you know, watching movies.” I’m not sure what all this means, but knowing Selling Sunset – it means there is going to be drama.

Wow. This is A LOT.

Selling Sunset season three is available on Netflix from August 7th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memesĀ like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.Ā