This is how old all The Kissing Booth cast are in real life

Rachel is 31!!

Ok, it’s no secret that Netflix quite often gives roles of teenagers to 30-somethings. The ages of actors compared to the characters in some of its shows and films are ridiculously off – but is the cast of The Kissing Booth 3 a similar story?

In the first movie, Elle was in high school, so her and her friends were around 16. Noah was around a year older. In the third movie, they’re heading off to college so Elle and her pals are around 18, and Noah is around 19. Here is how their ages in real life compare to the characters in the movies.

Joey King – Elle Evans

Age: 22

The Kissing Booth, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, Joey King, Elle

via Netflix

Joey King, full name Joey Lynn King, plays Elle. In real life she is 22, so only about three years older than her character. Joey was born on July 30th 1999, in Los Angeles.

Jacob Elordi – Noah Flynn

Age: 24

The Kissing Booth 2, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, Jacob Elordi, Noah

via Netflix

Jacob Elordi was born on 26th June 1997, in Brisbane Australia. He’s about five years older than his character in the film.

Taylor Zakhar Perez – Marco

Age: 29

The Kissing Booth, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, Marco, Taylor Zakhar Perez

via Netflix

Taylor Zakhar Perez, who plays heartthrob Marco, was born on Christmas Day in 1991 – making him 29-years-old. This means he is over 10 years older than his character in The Kissing Booth trilogy. Taylor was born in Chicago and is one of eight siblings.

Joel Courtney – Lee Flynn

Age: 25

The Kissing Booth, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, Joel Courtney, Lee

via Netflix

Joel Courtney was born on January 31st 1996, and is 25-years-old. He is around seven years older than his character, Lee. Joel was born in Monterey, California and proposed to his long term girlfriend, Mia Scholink, last year.

Maisie Richardson-Sellers – Chloe

Age: 29

The Kissing Booth, cast, ages, how old, Netflix, Chloe, Maisie Richardson Sellers

via Netflix

Maisie Richardson-Sellers is the British actress who plays Chloe. She was born on March 2nd 1992, making her 29. In 2013, she graduated with a degree in Archaeology and Anthropology from University of Oxford.

Meganne Young – Rachel

Age: 31

Rachel, Meganne Young

via Netflix

Meganne Young, who plays Rachel, is the eldest of all the teens in the main cast of The Kissing Booth. She was born on March 22nd 1990 in South Africa. This makes her around 13 years older than her character in the film.

The Kissing Booth trilogy is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Featured image via Instagram @taylorzakharperez