devils wears prada trivia quiz

Only Miranda Priestly would get full marks on this Devil Wears Prada trivia quiz

Gird your loins!

However much you care or don’t care about fashion, The Devil Wears Prada is the one film that makes us all dream about living in New York and working at a magazine. Well it did for me when aged nine the film came out and I was obsessed, so obsessed that 14 years later, I’m here creating a Devil Wears Prada trivia quiz.

True Devil Wears Prada fans have learnt as they grew up that Miranda was actually not the villain of the movie and it was really Nate all along. And if we’re being honest Andy should have worked way harder and respected where she was. A million girls would kill for that job after all.

That is just one of the many iconic quotes from the film that are now steeped in our cultural history. Florals for spring? Groundbreaking. It’s an instant classic as well.

But how much do you remember about the film? Could you get 13/13 on a quiz containing some very detailed questions about the movie? Do you know which job Nigel missed out on so Miranda could keep her job at Runway? And who was the designer of the boots that are now a meme during the pandemic?

Well take our very difficult The Devil Wears Prada trivia quiz to test how much of a true fan you really are: