Introducing all the young fit international royals you need to know about

Finally a chance to find my future husband

Britain is royalty obsessed, there’s no doubt about it. We know everything there is to know about them, the ins and outs of their lives and we even know about the royals who are never going to ascend to the throne. Including the dreamy Arthur Chatto and incredibly well dressed Amelia Windsor. But we are not the only nation blessed with good-looking royalty. Oh no, there are plenty of eligible princes and princesses around the world and I feel it is my duty to draw your attention to them.

From the uber blonde and tanned siblings of the Greece & Denmark family, to the fashion cousins that are part of the Monaco royal family, these young international royals are making big names and Instagram followings for themselves.

Most of the people on this list will never actually be King or Queen and so they get all the luxury royal perks without the hassle of being in charge. I’m talking internships at Dior, holidays around the world and equally rich partners. It’s a tough life.

These are all the young international royals you need to know about:

Prince Constantine-Alexios of Greece & Denmark

View this post on Instagram

All knuckles and cheekbones and beaky noses

A post shared by Constantine Alexios (@alexiosgreece) on

Prince Constantine or Tino as he likes to be called is the eldest son of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece. Though the Greek monarchy was abolished in 1973, his role is only titular, but he’s still basically royalty. He would be second in line to the Greek throne after his father.

Tino is 21-years-old and was born in New York but grew up in England and attended Wellington College, where fees start at £10,000 a term. He’s now studying at Georgetown University in Washington DC.

View this post on Instagram

🌞

Prince William is Tino’s God Father and though his Instagram is only filled with five photos you should definitely be following to see more of those blonde locks.

Princess Maria-Olympia of Greece & Denmark

View this post on Instagram

Colourful 🍓🥬 🍅

A post shared by Olympia of Greece (@olympiagreece) on

Olympia is the royal I think we all want to be mates with. She’s the oldest of the children of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece and yet is sixth in line for the throne, behind her brothers. Sexism.

Olympia is 24-years-old and was born in New York before moving to London with the family. She went to uni in New York and studied Fashion Business at NYU.

View this post on Instagram

🇬🇷💕

Her life literally seems like a fairytale, she interned at Dior at 17-years-old, was rumoured to have dated Prince Harry and spends her time exploring the world with her socialite friends like Nikki Hilton and Poppy Delevingne.

Olympia has also modelled a lot throughout her life. She walked the runway for Dolce & Gabbana and has been featured in Teen Vogue, Tatler and W Magazine. Basically I want to be her best mate.

Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark

View this post on Instagram

When in Japan 🍜

A post shared by Achileas of Greece (@achi_of_greece) on

Honestly it was hard to just pick two photos of this beaut man, but here we are. Prince Achileas is the younger brother of Constantine and Olympia. He’s 19-years-old and currently third in line to the throne. Like his brother, Achileas attended Wellington College before moving to New York with his family.

View this post on Instagram

Happy birthday Olympia! Love you so much 💙

In 2017 he appeared on the US soap The Bold and the Beautiful. According to his Instagram he spends a lot of his time travelling the world, oh and Toff from Made In Chelsea follows him.

Talita Von Furstenberg

View this post on Instagram

June gloom☁️

A post shared by Talita Von Furstenberg (@tvf) on

Talita is the granddaughter of fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg and through her father Talita is a member of the German Princely Family of Fürstenberg, but does not use her princess title. She’s also the cousin of Constantine, Olympia and Achileas as their mothers are sisters.

Talita is 21-years-old and already done so much. She went to high school in LA and was part of the fencing team. She’s interned at Teen Vogue and as part of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

View this post on Instagram

☕️&🍪 time

Talita has been on the cover of Tatler and now has a collection under the DVF line called TVF which is aimed at young women.

She joined her cousin Constantine at Georgetown University before transferring to NYU. Talita walked in the Dolce & Gabbana runway and is dating Rocco Brignone, who is part of a big Italian banking family. Does she literally have it all?

Prince Hussein of Jordan

Prince Hussein is the Crown Prince of Jordan and therefore first in line for the throne. He is 26-years-old and studied international history at Georgetown Univeristy. Do all royals go to that uni?

After graduating Hussein attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst here in the UK. Now he’s arrived back home and is working on a number of initiatives including getting people into science and working as an ambassador for Hearing Without Borders, which is a charity helping children who are deaf.

Apart from hanging out with Prince William he likes skydiving, boxing and riding motorcycles. He also chaired a UN security meeting at just 21-years-old.

Princess Iman Bint Abdullah of Jordan

View this post on Instagram

CROWN PRINCE ALHUSSEIN WITH PRINCESS IMAN 🇯🇴💎

A post shared by jordan's royal family (@jordanroyalfamily) on

Princess Iman is the younger sister of Crown Prince Hussein and is 23-years-old. She graduated her high school in 2014 and was awarded top female athlete in her year.

View this post on Instagram

QUEEN RANIA WITH PRINCESS IMAN 🇯🇴❤

Iman is currently studying at Georgetown University and unlike her brother she does not have a public Instagram account.

Princess Salma Bint Abdullah

View this post on Instagram

#Repost @rhcjo … جلالة الملك عبدالله الثاني، القائد الأعلى للقوات المسلحة، يقلد بحضور جلالة الملكة رانيا العبدالله وسمو الأمير الحسين بن عبدالله الثاني ولي العهد، سمو الأميرة سلمى بنت عبدالله الثاني، جناح الطيران بعد اجتيازها دورة الطيران ومتطلبات الحصول عليه #الأردن His Majesty King Abdullah II, Supreme Commander of the #Jordan Armed Forces, presents HRH Princess Salma bint Abdullah II with her wings after completing pilot training, at a ceremony attended by Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah and HRH Crown Prince Al Hussein bin Abdullah II

A post shared by Queen Rania Al Abdullah (@queenrania) on

Princess Salma is the third child of King Abdullah II and Queen Rania of Jordan. She’s 19-years-old and after finishing school she followed her older borhter’s footsteps and attended the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.

Salma made national history by becoming the first woman in Jordan to pass theoretical and practical pilot training exams and was presented with her aviation wings, by her father the King.

Prince Mateen of Brunei

I don’t think there’s ever been a prince who is this ripped? I’m just gonna stare at his Instagram for a lil bit. Prince Mateen is one of the 12 children of His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei, so he’s not likely to be king any time soon.

View this post on Instagram

🧭

A post shared by Mateen (@tmski) on

He’s 28-years-old and since 2010 he’s spent a lot of his time at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst – do all the royals go here? He also attended King’s where he received a BA in international politics and then went onto get his masters at The School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London.

He’s now a qualified pilot in the RAF and spends a lot of his time playing polo and entertaining his 2.3 million Instagram followers.

Princess Elisabeth of Belgium

View this post on Instagram

🎉[18/18]🎉 #Elisabeth18 The Royal Family celebrate Princess Elisabeth's birthday in Royal Palace today🎉 • • • #crownprincesselisabeth #kroonprinseselisabeth #kroonprinseselisabethvanbelgië #princesselisabethofbelgium #queenelisabeth #elisabethofbelgium #duchessofbrabant #élisabeththérèsemariehélène #belgianroyalfamily #princesselisabeth #princesseelisabeth #royalfamily #prinseselisabeth #queenmathilde #kingphilippe #princeemmanuel #princegabriel #elisabethvonbelgien #elisabethvonbelgien #elisabeth #королевскаясемьябельгии #королевскаясемья #кронпринцессаелизавета #королеваматильда #принцэммануэль #принцгабриэль #принцессаэлеонор #корольфилипп #princesseleonore

A post shared by Princess Elisabeth (@duchessofbrabant) on

Princess Elisabeth is 18-years-old and is the heir to the Belgian throne, if she ascends to the throne she will be the first Queen Regent of Belgium.

She attended the UWC Atlantic College in Wales and will start at Belgium’s Royal Military Academy at the end of August. She will be studying social and military sciences. 

At her 18th birthday celebration she made a speech in which she said she was concerned over climate change and she also rocks a blazer dress, so I love her already.

Prince Nikolai of Denmark

Prince Nikolai is currently sixth in line for the Danish throne. He is 20-years-old and his God Father is Prince Edward.

Nikolai attended school in Copenhagen and after he finished school he went to the Army Sergeant School in Varde in south Denmark. However he left after two months for “personal reasons”.

He spent a lot of time modelling and has walked the runway for Dior, Burberry but is now focusing on getting a degree at Copenhagen Business School.

In 2018 it was announced Nikolai was dating the president’s daughter of one of Denmark’s largest banks and they are reported to have moved in together.

Pauline Ducruet of Monaco

View this post on Instagram

That look when the pasta arrives 🍝❤️

A post shared by Pauline Ducruet (@paulinedcrt) on

Pauline is 26-years-old and one of the grandchildren of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco, and Grace Kelly – she is 16th in line to the Monegasque throne. She attended school in Monaco, where she was an avid diving champion, before going to Paris to study fashion.

In 2015 she then went on to New York to study fashion design and completed internships at Vogue and Louis Vuitton. Two years later alongside her friend, Pauline launched her own fashion label Alter Designs.

She recently announced she would be breaking from fashion tradition and only presenting one collection a year. Pauline’s Instagram is full of fashion and her boujee trips around the world.

Princess Alexandra of Hanover

Princess Alexandra is another granddaughter of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco, and Grace Kelly. Alexandra is 21-years-old and 12th in line to the Monegasque throne.

She grew up in Austria and spent a lot of her childhood competing in figure skating competitions.

Now though she’s all about fashion and spends a lot of her time attending the shows. Alexandra is currently dating Ben Sylvester-Strautmann who is a basketball player on the Monaco team.

Alexandra is currently studying at Colombia University in New York.