People are sharing the hilarious moments they realised they were gay and I feel seen

How was the Abercrombie & Fitch bag legal?

There comes a time in every young homosexual’s life whereupon they look at something, or someone and are hit by a bolt of rainbow-tinted lightning. Maybe it was a set of abs on a TV screen, maybe it was a set of abs printed on a bag, or maybe it was Max out of Eastenders (each to their own, no judgement). Either way, adult gays are now tracing their sexuality to a particular moment in their adolescence, and now Twitter is flooded with 12-year-old me realising I’m gay memes. That is honestly all the explanation you need, and we’ve got all the best ones. Don’t read ’em all at once.

These are all the best 12-year-old me realising I was gay memes:

1. How was this bag ever allowed?

12-year-old me realising I'm gay memes, iCarly meme, funniest most hilarious tweets and reactions to new viral trend, iconic characters

2. Why did Digimon have so many abs?

3. I still think about him

4. Idk why but Jak’s green goatee is somehow a vibe

5. Look sometimes this stuff happens

6. No idea who this man is but hard agree

7. He’d be great on Drag race tbh

8. Disney was too good to us

9. You can see his actual pubes!!!

10. Welp

11. There should be a trigger warning on vest content

12. I have no words

13. Zac has always provided

14. They knew what they were doing with the crop tops

15. Why is he shirtless? Actually why aren’t they all shirtless?

16. Would play his flute any day

17. Big up Doctor Who for being an ally

18. Oh to be the line of fuzz down the centre of Robbie’s abs

19. Still a simp for Kevin