These 27 memes about Fatal Affair on Netflix are much, much better than the actual film

I’m never getting that time back

Sometimes I wonder if Netflix makes crappy, trash films on purpose. We all go wild for them on Twitter, slate them to an inch of their life and feel absolutely obliged to sit and watch every second and join the trash talk. The latest comes in the form of Fatal Affair and as expected, the memes are something else.

The film tells the story of Ellie. She appears to have the perfect life: a great job, loving husband, golden daughter and gorgeous house. But then David turns up – he’s an old school friend who ends up becoming completely obsessed with her after they (nearly) hook up after all the years. Sound familiar? Probably because there’s about a million other films which follow this premise.

But anyway, it’s a mess of a film and everyone is living for it. We can’t get over how bad the acting is, some of the ridiculous moments and quite frankly, how they did Scott that dirty I’ll never understand. Here are the best memes about Fatal Affair on Netflix. I promise you, they’re better than the film was.

1. Seriously, Ellie was living

2. WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!

3. Wait what

4. I can’t believe you’ve done this

5. Just saying

6. David hun are you ok?

7. I was YELLING at my screen

8. I mean, where is the lie?

9. NETFLIX WHERE WAS IT?!

10. Did Netflix even try?

Fatal Affair, Netflix, movie, film, memes, meme, reaction, Twitter, funny, best, reviews

11. The sad, sad truth

12. TRUTH

13. What is happening here?

14. That’s the tea

15. She was just disrespectful as well

16. Yikes

17. HOW ARE THEY GONNA DO THIS TO SCOTT?!

18. Honestly this is exhausting

19. I still can’t believe this happened?

20. Not a friend you need

21. DON’T FORGET ABOUT SCOTT

22. This is the tweet

23. You can just tell they don’t want to be there

24. I mean…

25. David needs to grow up

26. A mess

27. End of

Fatal Affair is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.