Love Island’s Nas and Eva have only just gone official six months after the show

Wait what???

Love Islanders Nas Majeed and Eva Zapico have officially become boyfriend and girlfriend, six months after the pair were first linked on Love Island.

Nas confirmed the news in an Instagram post of the couple saying, “Officially a couple” and used the hashtags #securedthebag and #trustinyoursauce.

Nas was in the original line up for the winter series of Love Island, whilst Eva came in as one of several bombshells in the Casa Amor twist. Nas was formerly linked to winter Love Island contestant Demi Jones who he was coupled up with until he came back from Casa Amor with Eva, leaving Demi single. Demi then found love with Luke Mabbott but the couple have now split, with Luke confirming his new relationship with former Love Island contestant Lucie Donlan.

Many of Nas and Eva’s castmates expressed their happiness with Siannise Fudge commenting: “Yesss finally! 😍 Congratulations you guys I’m so happy! ❤️❤️”, and her boyfriend Luke Trotman saying: “Shouldda came back from Casa dressed like this 😂 but LOVE IT congrats guys ♥️♥️”.  Demi also commented on the post congratulating the new couple: “Congrats boos! 😍😍”.

The couple have stayed strong over lockdown even posting socially distanced selfies before the rules were eased.

Featured image from Instagram, @evazapico.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

These are the biggest brand deals scored by Love Islanders

These are the Islanders who went back to their day jobs after being on the show

These are the Love Islanders who dated cast members from other series